InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just waiting for the kit invoice any day now.. Crazy how people say on fb his head looks too small. It looks fine to me. View attachment 698837
Might be more like weeks than days but hope I'm wrong.

The only thing that stands out to me in that side by side is the cape not sitting correctly on the shoulders.

Maybe it can be futzed to look better but those shoulder pads do seem a bit too bulky.

I'll probably try rory's method with using double sided tape to work with the folded lines on the cape. Seemed to work well on the Hot Toys version. Then wait to see what Jaxon does with his custom cape but I'm kind of doubting he can match the proper double layered look the actual cape has. Interested in seeing what he does though.

Outside of that, I'll probably fill out his arms/elbow since they look skinny. Try to see if there's a way to have the shoulder armor sit closer to the body/suit. Not much else to really adjust besides that for me.

Jedha just confirmed on his livestream that his video has been ready for days but inart want his and Justin’s released at the same time hence the delay..
Why would InArt want that?

As someone studying marketing, it seriously puzzles me. It makes InArt look like they're trying to put their hands in their reviews. I understand Justin is taking a bit longer because they're shipping something to him so he can complete his review.

Why would InArt want that?

ezgif-7-911fd09533.gif

Oh, I took it as talking about Kenobi (2022). Vader was butchered in that show. And Anakin/Vader was butchered in Ahsoka (2023).
I mostly meant the books and Clone Wars show. Plus the prequels, I do agree they missed up in Kenobi and in Ahsoka he wasn't horrible as he was mostly a memory but yeah they should have done his character with more respect.

If its true they are telling them when to make their videos public, then yes.

Is that always the case though? I’d like to think that they were offered it for probably a reduced price and chance to review it early and if they broke any part of any agreement, they’ll be blacklisted?

If they got it for free, it’s…a bit..well, not cool 😔 only because it can potentially influence their opinions…though I can’t imagine they’ll have anything bad to say based off what we’ve seen thus far 😉…but still, the potential is there nonetheless.

lol embargo on toy reviews. What a crazy thing. I mean, it happened to movies and games I guess it makes sense high end figures would eventually have them too and reviewers have to play along.

I’m trying to wrap my head around that…

‘Influencers’ in China have released their photos and videos. And they even made it onto YT.

Like…what’s the purpose for having an embargo with ‘western influencers’? Doesn’t make any sense.
I'm guessing it's a licensing thing where they don't want to make it seem like they're selling directly to a different region.

I'm guessing it's a licensing thing where they don't want to make it seem like they're selling directly to a different region.
I do wonder how licensing works when it comes to western reviewers. Might indeed be them trying to work around it and not get into trouble. No idea how that stuff is behind the scenes. Wouldn't INART sending the figure directly to Justin/Jedha be against licensing since they're not in countries the license falls under? Unless if it doesn't work that way.

Back