InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are people seriously expecting to receive their invoices now? This will take a while to get in the hands of most people. Hopefully not a very long one, but optimism won't change anything about it. Best keep your expectations in check.
I am not expecting to receive invoices. But Gandalf and Pennywise first batch shipped immediately after the blogger photos i guess 😵‍💫

I personally don't get why people want their figures as quick as possible that badly. Cause sometimes you either have to pay extra for it or QC issues (big and small) could always come up that would be fixed in the later batches. That's why I always purchase batch 2 or after in everything I collect.

Well at least with their Gandalf, it seems the early batches turned out the best and the ones near the end seem to have been hit some issues. Jokor on the other hand had some issues at the beginning.

I'd say with their Jokor, it was their first product so the initial batch needed some fine tuning with getting the product out. With Gandalf, they increased production and hiring towards the later batches and that's what probably caused some variances.

I personally don't get why people want their figures as quick as possible that badly. Cause sometimes you either have to pay extra for it or QC issues (big and small) could always come up that would be fixed in the later batches. That's why I always purchase batch 2 or after in everything I collect.

I agree with you generally. And sometime, I am even thankful for delays, before I have to pay two or three figures at once.

But with Gandalf, we are experiencing more QC issues with later batches.
I hope that will not continue to happen with future Inart figures...

I am not expecting to receive invoices. But Gandalf and Pennywise first batch shipped immediately after the blogger photos i guess 😵‍💫
No they didn't. Their shipping schedule has been the same since Joker. Blogger photos release and invoices from Kit started to get sent out roughly a month after we get review photos/videos. Breda released his video review for Gandalf on Aug 29th and invoices were sent out for the first batch around Sept 30th.

This isn't any different than how Hot Toys releases are as well. We usually have to wait 1-3 months from Hot Toys blogger photos for Sideshow to get their shipment in. Even now, there's people waiting on new batches for Batman, Catwoman, Padme and Darth Vader.

I wouldn't expect invoices until the middle of May.

Last edited:
Yes this forum is for pros and cons of figures. But not a forum for personal insults, grudges and name calling. Even if you believe they are beneath you and not worthy of respectful dialogue. It won't just be the people you attack that tire of it and block you. Please, just take it down a notch.

Man, I rarely feel it, but I’m starting to worry the FOMO on the Jazz Inc ‘22 is gonna be realll baaaad once pics of it paired with the Inart start popping up, lol.

Anybody have any other special plans in mind for displaying these?

Back