InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since his ‘break’ went from temporary to permanent, I suppose there’s no harm in revealing who.

It’s that BK dude 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Interesting. Usually when someone has been banned in the past, they're user pic goes away and will say "Banned" under their username which his doesn't. It also shows they were active yesterday evening. Wonder if it takes time for the ban to go into full effect at least on our end.

Regardless - this isn't a place where anyone can say anything without an repercussions (thankfully) unlike other corners of the internet. It's why I don't engage with "collectors" on FB/Instagram. Too many keyboard warriors on other platforms.

Last edited:
Guys! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_2286.jpeg

Yoooo, he is MAD salty he got perma’d from here! Wow!

Legit this dude has SERIOUS issues.

I wanna post another screen cap I took, but it’s gonna be a derailment. If anyone wants to see it PM me…

Yo, it’s HILARIOUSLY sad. Dude says he ain’t mad and got perma’d on purpose.

Yet he’s still lurking here and now he’s stalking me. Clearly normal behavior.

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Interesting. Usually when someone has been banned in the past, they're user pic goes away and will say "Banned" under their username which his doesn't. It also shows they were active yesterday evening. Wonder if it takes time for the ban to go into full effect at least on our end.

Regardless - this isn't a place where anyone can say anything without an repercussions (thankfully) unlike other corners of the internet. It's why I don't engage with "collectors" on FB/Instagram. Too many keyboard warriors on other platforms.

I can confirm it’s permanent due to my recent interaction with him over at FB.

I also avoid interacting with anyone outside of here. FB is a cesspool of hot garbage.

Like the interaction I just had with him 🤣🤣🤣

Good grief.

Nice improvement on the eyes as well. Step up from where they started with Joker, which had less depth in the pupil and bigger gaps from the eyeball to the lids.

yC0p2mK.png
This is scary good! For a 4th figure this is impressive! I'm super excited for Arragon if this is the level of detail I can only imagine how beautiful that piece will look in hand.

After receiving Gandalf and seeing the Batman I honestly think they will break the internet with Aragorn. So excited.
This is scary good! For a 4th figure this is impressive! I'm super excited for Arragon if this is the level of detail I can only imagine how beautiful that piece will look in hand.

No gauntlets, or bicep armor, or chest plate (interesting), or belt in this scene.

No collar, no cape, and no gloves either.

View attachment 701141
I imagine that’s pretty much how he was dressed under the Drifter outfit- minus the shoulder pads- and the rest of his armour goes in the backpack.

IMG_3988.jpeg

Riley reviews has his unboxing for Inart Bats. I’m really hoping first batch from kit gets sent end of this month. It’s nice to see him finally with a batmobile pairing.😏

Back