InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes you say that? Don't think I've even seen if review one of their figures.
He's stated it in videos before himself. He is waiting to get one to review but I wouldn't trust him either. Again most of these reviewers opinions are irrelevant because it's best to make your own by getting it yourself. So I never look at reviews on what they say to be fact more so what it is an opinion.

Last edited:
I can’t believe I’m saying this. The hype for this figure has died for me.. 😢
Mine not yet, but if first batch gets it by July I wouldn’t be as excited..
Either this is a horrible picture or this guy cannot pose.
Definitely both. So far I haven’t seen good shots of Inart and Jazzinc together. Only HT😅
IMG_4001.jpeg

Guys, it was always to be expected that Riley Reviews and WillFoxification (assuming he will) would/will make this figure look bad. They’re known for not being able to futz or know how to. Riley himself acknowledges how his community gives him s*** for it; he himself pokes fun at himself for his lackluster posing/futzing skills. Don’t let these dudes ruin this figure for you 😂

Same man, same. I was pretty excited when I pre-ordered him, but the excitement is pretty much gone now.
I mean he looks freaking awesome, but I'm just not interested in this version anymore.
Kind of wishing I would've gone with the '89 or Affleck Batman instead. lol

Thank god he wasn't among the first ones to review the figure.

Imagine if he dropped this before Justin / Jedha.
This guy really shouldn’t be reviewing anything until he learns how to pose a figure 🤦‍♂️
I get that it’s unboxing and first impressions. But man it takes 2 mins to make sure it looks decent on the shelf. A simple head down tilt and moving some armored parts goes a long way. And of course the cape, making it worse than it looks.

I get that it’s unboxing and first impressions. But man it takes 2 mins to make sure it looks decent on the shelf. A simple head down tilt and moving some armored parts goes a long way. And of course the cape, making it worse than it looks.
Most of them all want to do a how it looks straight out the box pose or first impressions. It doesn't make sense because people can see that in the InArt video or experience it themselves. I would prefer to see how it looks in a action pose or museum pose. Seeing it up close and catching the details would be better then whatever these reviewers do.

Same though mine has been dwindling for awhile, even before the reviews started coming in. However, I think it has more to do with the hobby itself than this figure in particular. I haven’t really been too excited with any new 1/6 figures that have been delivered lately.

Same though mine has been dwindling for awhile, even before the reviews started coming in. However, I think it has more to do with the hobby itself than this figure in particular. I haven’t really been too excited with any new 1/6 figures that have been delivered lately.
If you didn't get InArt Gandalf or their previous releases then I think you'll be genuinely happy with this one when it's in hand. I've felt the same about recent figures, but Gandalf was a huge suprise I had never felt such joy opening a new figure and feeling that awe the hobby gave me the first time when I got the Dx06 as my first figure.

If you didn't get InArt Gandalf or their previous releases then I think you'll be genuinely happy with this one when it's in hand. I've felt the same about recent figures, but Gandalf was a huge suprise I had never felt such joy opening a new figure and feeling that awe the hobby gave me the first time when I got the Dx06 as my first figure.
Oh, I have InArt Gandalf and wasn’t as blown away as mostly everyone else was. So much so that it’s still in the box after initial inspection. I didn’t find that unboxing experience to be all that joyful with the layers of the foam trays falling apart. The headsculpt is exceptional, but their are other areas of the figure as discussed in that thread that could’ve been improved upon which let it down for me.

Last edited:
Fyi everyone, I just got the shipping soon notice/message from my local seller (only for the All In set). Which means he more than likely have received them in China. 👀 Surprising and welcoming turnaround time for shipping compared to their past releases

Back