InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mods closed the Batman Begins thread and really forgot about it, huh?
Damn, I was about to share pics of my new Oaty cowl only to find out it was closed down.

Am I good to post in here? It’s still Batman 😉
45E97158-8504-44D0-8779-9B9E826E6AB5.jpeg

Same I find it more funny then anything else. 🤣
Right? It’s like…gun to his head and you ask him to admit that InArt has the better figure, he’s the type to spit in your face and tell you to pull the trigger.

IMG_2512.jpeg

So for that dude to admit InArt’s is better…either he lost a bet or someone held his family hostage…

…And even then he’s probably gonna make the choice that results in a few members short of the family BBQ 😇😇

Right? It’s like…gun to his head and you ask him to admit that InArt has the better figure, he’s the type to spit in your face and tell you to pull the trigger.

View attachment 703567

So for that dude to admit InArt’s is better…either he lost a bet or someone held his family hostage…

…And even then he’s probably gonna make the choice that results in a few members short of the family BBQ 😇😇
Yeah he's practically married to Howard because he defends that company like Steven defends Calvin Candy from Django unchained. Lmao

I know these reviews and lighting are making this look terrible, but I have lost much of my excitement for this.

Even leaning towards not bothering with it as I’m content with my HT, although may add a custom sculpt to it.

🤷
Whatever you decide, think about it carefully. I know I felt the same way when I saw those initial pictures. Heck, I still don't like the cowled sculpt for the most part. I don't like it. Seeing the Bruce sculpt gave me relief.. But the rest of the figure is eye candy.

If you're getting a custom cowl, you'll be all set with an incredible looking figure. The rest comes down to what this particular iteration means to you, and what you're looking to get out of it.

Whatever you decide, think about it carefully. I know I felt the same way when I saw those initial pictures. Heck, I still don't like the cowled sculpt for the most part. I don't like it. Seeing the Bruce sculpt gave me relief.. But the rest of the figure is eye candy.

If you're getting a custom cowl, you'll be all set with an incredible looking figure. The rest comes down to what this particular iteration means to you, and what you're looking to get out of it.

It’s my favourite iteration of the Batman and actually my favourite film.

Probably my most anticipated 1/6 figure. But times are tight at the moment and just not sure it’s that much of an upgrade to warrant getting it.

I’m please with my modded version and get pleasure from the fact I made it as good as it can be. With a custom cape and Unreals sculpt painted by a third party; think that will do me. As I would undoubtedly have to put a custom sculpt on the InArt anyway!

See how I feel when I get that invoice from Kit is guess. Another factor is whatever the shipping comes out to as that’s an unknown quantity currently.

Back