Is there any interest in Starsky and Hutch head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alibi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just rewatched season 1 of starsky and hutch and realised that there are no sculpts of these two iconic characters (other than the old mego ones). I just wondered if there was any interest from members or sculptors alike on this forum to get these two produced?

you need to get together with Ironman1188 and get this off the ground.:duff Good Luck!!

Hey!! Let's not forget that these were the original "buddy cops". Way before Crockett & Tubbs, Cagney & Lacey, Murtagh & Riggs...
YES, we need Starsky & Hutch.
Hell, we need more love for the old classics and a little less redoing of so many of todays characters.
Not to mention David Soul is missing as Ben Mears to go with Mr. Barlow's 'Salem's Lot vampire master - Barlow!!

I am doing a D. Soul eventually for my Salems Lot set , but it is a ways off so if someone else would run w these sculpts that'd rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

You rock, Mr. Barlow!! Even if someone else does do one, there was a significant difference between him in early S&H and 'salem's Lot.

I loved starsky and hutch as a kid, but i dont think id be up for sculpts.
I would however like to see a Magnum PI, or CHiPs, Knight Rider, TJ Hooker, most of the 80s shows get some kind of format treatment. :D

Hey Iron Man and Alibi,

If you get enough people here to say they are interested so I can show Sean the thread, then I'm sure he'd be willing to make them (it would prob be early next year though).

I loved Starsky and Hutch. I oddly don't feel the need for any of the cops 1:6 I adore from all the cop-shows I love (Closer, Glades, Justified, NYPD Blue, Castle) but it would make me happy to see everyone elses customs of S & H. What, no Huggy Bear??? :dunno :cuckoo:

As great as they are I can't believe Fonzie and Barney Fife made it to 1:6thdom before the original buddy cops.
Oh well, it at least sounds like Hoff is on the way.

Those sculpts actually aren't that bad. I think they'd look better with sculpted hair. They were shown around the fir st time they were ebayed several months back. If he actually let them go for $75 I am very surprised. I had offered him $50 apiece just for the sculpts and he refused. The clothing is horried as the sweater is out of scale and Hutch's jacket is a poorly painted Dragon green flight jacket.

Ironman, I am still looking for a great sweater that is a better scale. I always look whenever I find time to go to Goodwill, so I'm still looking out for you.

I never doubted you Jess. Starsky & Hutch are really the first cops I want to "do up right" in my new round of L.E. figures.

He ended the auction early maybe sold them private who knows.

I personally like them and the real hair.
If anybody can do better lets see them:)

Back