Jerry Vanderstelt LORT Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That close-up of the Balrog made me almost pass out for a second from "awesome" overload. I had the honor of seeing the work-in-progress at SDCC and it is amazing when you can get up close and personal. The detail goes to levels you can't even appreciate here.

Also... for anyone here who is unfamiliar with Jerry's lithos... they are amazing quality. You ain't gettin' a cheesy poster here. They are printed on heavy paper with the archival inks and the finest care.

Can't wait for it:rock:rock:rock... It looks beautifull, amazing, awsome and so on:D

But one question. Where's Lurtz?

That's a good and fair question! Actually, the same could be asked about Galaldriel : her part in the story is by far more important than Lurtz's. The problem with including every element is you get a crowded layout that can't "breathe" so to speak. For sure the main "9 walkers" had to be included and I also thought it was an important element to ad Arwen in the scene, small though her part was. Too late now! Ha Ha

That's a good and fair question! Actually, the same could be asked about Galaldriel : her part in the story is by far more important than Lurtz's. The problem with including every element is you get a crowded layout that can't "breathe" so to speak. For sure the main "9 walkers" had to be included and I also thought it was an important element to ad Arwen in the scene, small though her part was. Too late now! Ha Ha

:lol Fair enough and i guess your right, it would look a little too crowded with those two.

I think I failed to put an image up on this forum... I have a few going!

If I already did, oops, if not, here ya go!

VandersteltFellowshipfinalart.jpg
[/IMG]

That litho is absolutely stunning!

Will you be offering the lithos for sale other than ebay?

And off-topic question: Do you have plans in the future to produce Indiana Jones artwork...especially now that the new movie is coming out?

That's been my wallpaper since I received it in the email. My wife loves it too- I'm in!

I think you could include Galadriel in TTT or ROTK one, and also I think you need to! And Elrond. I think the main characters should be in the three litho's somewhere for them to aquire god status for me!
So for TTT you could have Gollum, Treebeard, Galadriel, Theoden, Eomer, Wormtongue, Faramir, Orthanc, Edoras and Helms Deep,
and for ROTK you could have Eowyn, Morgul Lord, Shelob, Denethor, King of the Dead, Minas Tirith, Barad Dur and Bag End (Should have been in the FOTR one!)
And could we have a special place for the mouth of sauron in the last one? ;)

Back