Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold! Just placed my order. I absolutely love your Star Wars works, Jerry. This is my 4th piece of yours in my collection, with many to come, I hope! :)

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

Thanks to all!

I will post here, once a green Light appears from Lucasfilm ; )

JV

Hey Star Wars Fans!!
The well-known Darth Vader artwork titled, "The Fallen", was available in Canvas,Paper Giclee and finally lithograph, and all three versions are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT over at Acme Archives!

The%20Fallen%20Lithograph_zpsi8td4ugy.jpg

Fear not, I have roughly 25 copies of these lithographs in my store, but they are going fast.
These last-remaining lithographs will never surface again. They come signed and numbered with COA.
Go get 'em here:

https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/Darth-Vader-The-Fallen-Lithograph-Edition-Art-Print-Fallen.htm

JV

BTW, as soon as allowed, a new SW piece may be teased here before SWCO

Damn I really want this but it's hard to justify it to myself when the shipping is as much as the litograph. Decisions decisions...

Damn I really want this but it's hard to justify it to myself when the shipping is as much as the litograph. Decisions decisions...

One way to look at it is that it will be far more expensive in the secondary market as soon as it's sold out, which appears to be imminent. ~$100 USD for a signed and numbered, limited edition (250 edition size) 24x36 lithograph shipped to your door is not that bad if you ask me. But it really just all depends on how much you like the image that's depicted, and how much the purchase impacts your personal finances...oh, and how much you think you'll be kicking yourself later if you pass up on the opportunity to purchase it at this price... ;)

I have Knight Has Fallen and Jabba's Bane (amongst others) - I was wondering if you're planning on doing anything similar to those for Rey or Jyn?

I have Knight Has Fallen and Jabba's Bane (amongst others) - I was wondering if you're planning on doing anything similar to those for Rey or Jyn?

A very good idea to throw to Acme Archives and LFL : )

JV

Here is a brand new fixed post regarding the Exclusive print, "Arrival".

Hi Gang.
My Celebration Exclusive Pre Orders are up!

https://store.vandersteltstudio.com...IVE-FINE-ART-GICLEE-PRE-ORDER-ARRIVAL-PRE.htm

Please remember these are only for attendees of the show to pick up in person, or your authorized trustee.

As for the Exclusive Celebration print, "ARRIVAL", we decided to go ahead and create a waiting list for those of you that cannot attend and want one.
All you need to do is email us your desire to be listed and we will put your name in. You will be notified of any leftovers from Celebration Orlando in the order that you signed up and according to how many are leftover, if any.
Email us at: [email protected] to get on the list with the subject "ARRIVAL WAITING LIST".
Please don't PM me your name as I don't check or see the messages always, but with email we spot those right away and that gives you the fairest shot : )
Thanks guys,

cc%20ARRIVAL%20Celebration%20Pre%20Order_zpset9zqcdc.jpg

cc%20Detail3_zpsnbwanzny.jpg

cc%20Detail1_zpsoj982hvn.jpg

cc%20Detail2_zpsuryblygl.jpg

Last edited:
why does UPS Ground cost $52.00 to ship ONE poster to hawaii. that is fraud.

UPS calculates the shipping costs. We might be able to ship using USPS. Please email us with this question, and we can give you a calculation for Hawaii,using USPS. email address - [email protected].

JV

Back