Joker HS Comic version !Finished and painted!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar c.v.

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seeing a figure presented in the "ComicCon" I make my own version of the best enemy of Batman: The Joker. Do you feel the same? The head is 1 / 6.
I hope you like it, Any comment is welcome.

:hi5:

Last edited:
Re: Joker HS Comic version

That is very cool... I like the crazy hair style you gave him! Are you planning to paint him up?

Hi my friend, thanks for see and comment. Do you think I need improvement something in the figure?
I have planned make some copies and paint one for me.

Nah, looks good to me as-is... I assume this is your own vision for him so as it stands I like what I see :duff

Thanks for your words guys, you deserve quality.

Greetings friends, As I promised here is the cast of Joker's head.
Thanks to everyone who take the time to see and comment in the post.

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Greetings friend, thanks for comment.
Joker's face should reflect genuine madness, isn´t it?

Hi krec9, That's all that I want, do a different Joker, there are many and differents sculptures, but I wanted to do my own version.
Intothevoid, see that you also like the character, greetings.

I LOVE IT. very nice sculpt but i think the paint has alittle problem. Since this is based off a comicbook version of the character i dont think there should be any tan skintone showing! he should be all white. other than that it looks great!

Greetings, thank you for your comment, everything that you say is always taken into account. Really thanks.
What happens is that as I mentioned earlier, I made the head is for every one painted it like you want. This is my own vercion. ;)
Have a good day.

Greetings friends, As I promised here is the cast of Joker's head.
Thanks to everyone who take the time to see and comment in the post.

very nice work if i did not have so much on my plate i would love to take a stab at doing this custom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too would like to see your costum, and if my head is helpful for you, forward.
:)

Back