Jor's basement...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they're some puck lights i picked up at lowes. They're a bit brighter than the ikea nons.... but the night exposure makes them look brighter. i don't know much about them other than where i bought them :eek:

Cool, I will have to check out Lowes tommorow.Thanks and your collection looks great!

to defend himself from confederacy-supporting out-of-work actors... think about how different things could've been...

that and my sandtrooper is on a shelf that's too crowded for him to hold it ... :)

I've just picked my jaw from the floor!
Bloody amazing.
Don't suppose you'd like to sell all your Beatles stuff? :D

nah... what i have displayed shouldn't be too expensive or too hard to find though. It's just McFarlane stuff :)

wow thats a huge collection,you collect just about anything,is there any Beetlejuice figures out there?That was the only thing going through my mind looking at your collection.

That's a DAMN NICE collection !

Congrats on such an impressive and organized display :rock

so much of everything :cool:

gotta love big boy representing :chew

Thanks guys :)

Rock, nothing worth having beetlejuice-wise.... yet. I'm hoping though...

NECA has a decent looking figure coming out... the only Beetlejuice thing I own is one of the original toys.

That NECA figure does look pretty cool....there is a goldmine of cool figures that could be made (and would look great in Jor's basement).

That NECA figure does look pretty cool....there is a goldmine of cool figures that could be made (and would look great in Jor's basement).

alright, somehow i missed these at toyfair. They look pretty good. Hopefully the finished product will turn out as well, cuz i want 'em :)

Back