Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyclops is supposed to be the leader of the team and a total badass.

2817619-tumblr_mbv9r51h6t1qiwlodo1_400.jpg

Long Live the TRUE Leader of the X-Men!

Has DiFabio seen this movie too? Has he already indicated that it will suck?

Search "crab walker vehicle" in this thread. Look at the date. Now go to on the youtube trailer link and go to 1:37.

Cyclops is supposed to be the leader of the team and a total badass.

Hackeye abilities are practically superhuman when he can literally shoot and kill without looking and Widow, she fights aliens and robots with some glow sticks. Then, she act all tough and tells congress that they need her...right. Sometimes they play the "oh we're just humans" card, but the film shows otherwise. It's ridiculous. But...okay....:lol

I don't truck with FoXmen, fair enough there.

The MCU movies discuss the fact in dialogue and also show the physical strain on the non-super powered (but obviously gifted) members. What more do you want from people in action movies?

Now you're complaining that they're too overpowered to be normal. Your original complaint was that they don't fit in with the superpowered team. Which is it?

I swear some of you guys don't even watch the **** you complain about. :lol

How are you thinking this will stack up to:

1. The rest of the DCEU

2. GotG and Avengers 1 and 2

By July-ish I'll know. Dunno what the third act is like or how it ends. If it's like the first 2/3 . . . LOL. Another nail in the coffin.

I don't truck with FoXmen, fair enough there.

The MCU movies discuss the fact in dialogue and also show the physical strain on the non-super powered (but obviously gifted) members. What more do you want from people in action movies?

Now you're complaining that they're too overpowered to be normal. Your original complaint was that they don't fit in with the superpowered team. Which is it?

I swear some of you guys don't even watch the **** you complain about. :lol

My point is that certain characters are supposed to "equals" and just as valuable and the films try to show that...but they really aren't equals. When Hawkeye meets Black Panther, Panther literally says to his face...I don't care :lol Yet, he's an original Avengers!! He got completely buried by the new guy...who will soon get his own film too :lol

In Batman's case, he does seem to be on an equal level, despite being a human with no powers.

Trailer was bad but not Spider-Man Homecoming bad.

Before this trailer I was excited for Aquaman but after that trailer, I've had enough of him already :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when people say that. :lol

That's not why I like him. I like him cuz he gots a cool costume (if only Superman had a cowl attached to his cape). Dudes got nice stuff, that's about it.

I don't know where that comes from or how it started?

I never saw Batman and was like, "OMG! He...he's just like ME! Finally a character I can relate to!"

Casey Jones is relatable if you exclude his friendship with the giant talking ninja turtles.

Anyone can be Casey Jones.

We all like Batman because he looks cool, he always wins, he's got cool gargets and vehicles, the best rouges and supporting cast ever, and he usually has a catchy theme.

If relatability was the reason for his popularity, then Jimmy Olsen would be DC's #1 character.

Back