Kite's Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just here on my lunch break and decided I would get a little tread going on here of my current works and such. As some may know I have been at this for about 3 yrs now and just recently graduated and started a professional career. Needless to say it leaves me with a lot less time for my projects :(. But I really love 1/6th and am always trying to squeeze it in here and there. I always look forward to my days off because I can spend all day (or night) messing around with stuff. Plus my new iPhone takes awesome pics and lets me upload em straight to here so it's a whole lot easier to do little updates on the fly.

Anyway here is one of my wip projects a DX version of colonel Quaritch form the Avatar movie. More updates to come enjoy!
C6227484-BF56-4AD1-8661-7C37098154FE-16109-00000855CBA2A64C.jpg

Finished Book of Eli. Head painted by SKI the rest by myself. Everything is as close to the movie as possible. I even made a custom Oakley backpack like the movies.

Also made a DX Col. Quaritch from Avatar. His uniform is custom made. He has his combat vest as well with vac formed mask. I also made the custom wasp pistol and caseless PDW. All leather holster and cloth lace boots. Let me know what you guys think.

Back