Kobe Bryant Call of Duty Ad Controversy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How else would you produce a next-level-advertisement of a first-person-shooter video game?

What the kids do are not wholly-influenced by the media, the parents control the way their kids act as fledgling adults, don't you think? :dunno

i thought it was odd that he was in there, but didnt think much of it besides that. People uneccessarily look too deep into things

Kobe was in this? Didn't pay any attention. :lol

People have to have something stupid to _____ about all the time. This was it for the day. All three of those people are dummies.

Lame. Who cares what Kobe does to earn his money?? I think Dana is just jealous that Kobe got paid more to do that commercial than he probably made last year.

I personally think the commercial is lame. Sure it gets their point across, and yes it's getting the Black Ops name out there because it's definitely sold some games.

"Mamba" on Kobe's gun..riiiiight. I am pretty tired of this BS hidden message crap.

"Mamba" on Kobe's gun..riiiiight. I am pretty tired of this BS hidden message crap.

Thats his nickname. Jimmy has noob or something on his. Plus in the game you can put your clan tag on the gun. So they're showing that off. Lighten up Francis. :lol

I loved that commercial and know several people who don't even play video games who thought it was brilliant as well.

Back