L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: L/C BerPhan customs - Robin Hood

These all look great. How did you make Thor's helmet? That is the part I am stuck on with my in progress thor

Re: L/C BerPhan customs

agentj.jpg

agent1.jpg

agent2z.jpg

agent3.jpg

batman8o.jpg

batman7k.jpg

batman9.jpg

batman13.jpg

flash3a.jpg

Man, someone's been busy lately, or just holding out. Esp. liking Batman, of course. And you make me want to finish up my jules and Vincent. Great work!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I'm only just now discovering your work.
I clicked on your sig banner and looked at everything in your blog. I felt compelled to come back here to post in your thread.
Man, everything you do is absolutely amazing. Specifically, you have the only quality looking Smallville custom that I've seen, and your custom Mandalorians are all superb and ingenious.

Right !
I have always thought L/C BerPhan was one of the most interesting customizer because of his ability to make a great figure with a low budget (but high skills).
Elvis 1976 is for sure the biggest inspiration for all of us but when I have no money in the pocket and I wonder how to do a custom... I say to myself "L/C BerPhan could do it"...

First time viewing this thread, great and innovative work! If not too much trouble, could you post pictures of your Naked Snake custom? Thanks bud!

Back