Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What other companies do that?
Most companies don't have to, since their figures get released within a year or so. Master Team also shows updates whenever they make changes.
If The Cowboy comes out (which it 100% will) before Investigator, I know I wouldn't be too happy if I had this guy on PO. 😬
I love Lim, but refusing to give product updates because of "false expectations", aka hurt feelings, isn't the smartest move as a company.
Like with the 1/12 Snake reissue. 90% of people who have that guy PO'ed probably don't even know that the paint apps on his sculpt have drastically changed from the first release. Thats kind of important for consumers to know.
But I get it, maybe Lim's just sick of the negativity on this forum and prefers to work in peace instead of putting up with our nagging asses. lol

It’s not cancelled, cancelling would make absolutely no sense anyway, but if you hate the wait then go get your refund. There’ll be some extras when it comes out if you decide you need it.

Having to start in a new factory definitely set them back, having to start from scratch and pay for brand new moulds set them back considerably.
So tired of hearing the same excuse for three years. Why cant they share anything concrete like their updates of 1/12 all that remains? If theyve been working on it all this time like they said.

The whole negativity excuse is such a non excuse. Their facebookgroup is a moderated and everyone mainly looks for updates there. Maybe they should use it for once..

If you dont wanna read what annoyed customers have to say then dont go on random forums. RRX takes everything personally instead of stepping away and looking at it as criticism on the company, not himself.

Connor has been in production 5 years. There are plenty of figures who have been announced in lockdown and released within months of lockdown ending. The factory excuse is just that. An excuse. They’ve been working on other figures and shelved Connor. They could’ve just been honest with us from the start, inform us that covid had been hard and they need to generate income so that’s why other profitable projects are put out first. But Lim could never admit that because that would mean swallowing their pride.

How hard is it to apologise, or even properly informing your fans with some details after all these years? This figure has been in development well over 5 years making it effectively the longest figure in development in history. Yet here are still people, including Lim themselves, who think we’re still not allowed to raise questions and concerns or feel frustrated by the lack of accountability. So many companies share updates regularly why is it such an issue? It’s been a literal lifetime. Can you imagine a baby being born the day Connor got announced being a whole ass 5 year old today

Last edited:
I think everyone in here is pretty tired of all the whinging, or tired or waiting, or tired of being told it’s still coming apparently.
Some people want apologies, some don’t want them, no one’s going to be happy seeing a notification unless it says “finally shipping!”

Why not lock the thread until then instead of having the same arguments every few months?

Back