Look what we´ve got here in Spain for 3 months!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went to see the exhibition in Berlin earlier this year, I'd say it's absolutely worth it! :clap

Don't forget to bring a flashlight with you, otherwise you will miss a great deal of details on all the costumes etc.

The lighting is very poor - though the dim lighting might create a special athmosphere in the exhibition, it really doesn't help the exhibits... :eek:

If you're trying to shoot photos, you have got to be pretty sneaky - if the staff is trained the same way as that in Berlin, they we will be everywhere looking for cameras of any type... :rolleyes:

I did manage to snag some shots, but since you can't use flash, they didn't come out too great. You're gonna need a good camera for dim light if you want to try - and if you get caught, they'll throw you out. So see the exhibition first, before you start taking pictures.

KarenRoss said:
Let me know what you can buy at the gift shop to know if I should save more money, lol

You can buy a few (very few! maby 6 pieces) SSW items.. All of them in horrible condition!!

And some other stickers and plastic swords and crapy stuff.. Nothing worth buying or saving up for...

Calle_Sandell said:
You can buy a few (very few! maby 6 pieces) SSW items.. All of them in horrible condition!!

And some other stickers and plastic swords and crapy stuff.. Nothing worth buying or saving up for...

Glad to know, less money to save, lol

That Boromir is kinda dead-like creepy. I really like it. It was also good to see that he wasn't wearing his membraces. :lol

Calle_Sandell said:
[...]And some other stickers and plastic swords and crapy stuff.. Nothing worth buying or saving up for...

You obviously missed the Harley in Berlin! That would be something worth saving for...

lotr_harley_01.jpg

lotr_harley_04.jpg

lotr_harley_02.jpg
lotr_harley_03.jpg

:D

Awesome! Thanks for the pics!! But I think I will have to pass on the Harley...bah, I have too many Harleys already...:rolleyes: :monkey5

KarenRoss said:
Awesome! Thanks for the pics!! But I think I will have to pass on the Harley...bah, I have too many Harleys already...:rolleyes: :monkey5

What do you mean? You COLLECT Harleys?? Then you should be quite... erm... wealthy?:lol :lol

Saw the exhibition when it was in Sydney. Bloody marvellous to experience:D
Oh and that Boromir is freakily realistic. I thought it was Bean lying in front of me.:lol

Back