• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for HT Hellboy and Blade and many others, have some cool items to trade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showbiz327

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for a Hot toys Hellboy 2 figure, and a Blade 2 figure, I have a few items I am willing to trade including an M41A Pulse rifle from the movie aliens, it is very high quality, built off of an all metal Tokyo Mauri Airsoft gun, it needs a battery and a 90round Hi cap magazine and it's ready to kick some Xeno butt, it also has a light up ammo counter that counts down as each round is fired and can be switched from semi to full auto. it also has an adjustable rear shoulder stock and real pump action grenade chamber too. I've built a proton pack from the movie Ghostbusters that's very nice, I am willing to trade for a few figures I want as well.
I also have many Xbox 360 games, and Blu rays to trade. Just PM me if you have either of those two and are willing to trade them or work a deal of some kind.

Thanks so much.

Here is a short list of some of the figures I am looking for:
Abigail Whistler
Snake Eyes
Predator 1
Billy Sole
Wolverine origins
and Marcus Wright
Kit Fisto
Ki Adi Mundi

Here's a few pics of the things I'm willing to part with, I have a lot more in the way of games and movies as well.

Michael.

0220012123a.jpg

0220012123.jpg

0220012122.jpg

0218011933a.jpg

0218011931a.jpg

0218011931.jpg

0215011501.jpg

:wave

Last edited:
Re: Looking for HT Hellboy and Blade

Why is there a pictuer of a proton pack in the post?

Re: Looking for HT Hellboy and Blade

Why is there a pictuer of a proton pack in the post?

Simply because it's one of the things I have that I'm willing to trade , in order to aquire those particular figures that I am in need of. Why else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I LOVE your ALIENS pulse rifle, and Ghostbusters Proton Pack! If I had those figures I'd trade them with you right now! Well, good luck!

BUMP! :wave

Back