• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of Hot Toys, breaking my addiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danald

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I will be selling all my Hot Toys in the near future, the following are available now. I have sold on here before and have the user name 6249norman on Ebay with 100% feedback

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 Now on Ebay

Hot Toys Ghost Rider $325.00 + s/h

Hot Toys Wolverine $350.0 Sold

Hot Toys Tony Stark Mech Test (the back ground has 1/2" neatly cut-off to fit in Detolf Now on Ebay

Hot toys War Machine $245.00 + Sold

Hot Toys John Conner Original version $195.00 + s/h

Hot Toys John Conner FB version $200.00 + s/h

Hot Toys T-700 diorama $80 + s/h

Hot Toys Dog Alien $125.00 + s/h

Hot Toys Big Chap $250.00 + s/h

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 3 BD EX (one metal tab is missing from face shield that helps hold to head with magnets, It still works, but you have to futz with it a little more) Now on Ebay

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 3 Original (abs are slightly faded, but not too bad) $125.00 Sold

Hot Toys T2 T-800 Arnold with cool minigun and M79 grenade Launcher. Does not come with black glove hands. all original parts are included $375.00+s/h

Hot Toys T2 T-800 Arnold $295.00 Sold

Hot Toys Sarah Conner $120 Sold

Hot Toys sarah conner T-1000 ex Complete with doughnut head $200 + s/h

Hot Toys Power Loader (It will come in original box, however about 1/2 of the hose peg connections are broken which is common and somewhat easy to fix. I have carefully disasembled it and put it back in original box) Now on Ebay

(2 ea.) Hot Toys T-1 T-800 $200.00 + s/h ea.

(1 ea.) Hot Toys T-1000 $135.00 + s/h Sold

Hot Toys Whiplash $185.00 + s/h

(2 ea.)Hot Toys Mark IV $225.00 + s/h ea. Sold

(2 ea.) Hot Toys Mark VI $250.00 + s/h Sold

Hot Toys Peseus $115.0 Sold

(1 ea. Hot Toys t-700) $120.00 + s/h ea.

Hot Toys Thor $165.00 + Sold

I accept paypal and please do not pay as gift. I want to protect both sides of transaction. All Hot Toys have been stored inside Detolfs away from sunlight in a smoke free home. The only lights in the room are LED

Last edited:
I am getting out of control on buying these things. I decided to focus on collecting something much more manageable that wont break the bank. I am still collecting the new LOTR maquettes.

Rise, old thread, RISE!
I am getting out of control on buying these things. I decided to focus on collecting something much more manageable that wont break the bank. I am still collecting the new LOTR maquettes.
How did you manage this? After all those years, how have you handled your addiction to Hot Toys? Did you return or cut it off completely? I am doing poorly today, fueling me addiction month by month by reviewing this forum and Sideshow’s site on Facebook. Oh, dear collector, we may stay irrational longer than our pockets stay solvent….

A snapshot from reddit over said topic:
IMG_5485.jpeg

Back