Man get's Wedgie justice for photographing Megan Fox inside restaurant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol That was hilarious .......... watching him trying to get away like a little 2 year old that committed a sandbox crime. :lol

I wish all media ........... reporters, newspapers, photographers, whatever, gathered in one place and the largest tsunami sucked them all into the ocean.

Oprah too. :D

I never understood why a picture of some famous person eating or at the store is such a big deal? Who the heck cares.

I never understood why a picture of some famous person eating or at the store is such a big deal? Who the heck cares.

i know, i really could care less what the celeb is eating or if he/she farted 5 minutes ago.........who gives a crap!!!!!!!

Because all the celeb dirt mags will pay $ sometimes big $ for those pics. If you knew what they pay for some of these just regular everyday pics you would be shocked.

I don't think they should be allowed to touch the guy. His only crime was taking a picture, if that is a crime at all. It may not be nice of him but it was a non-violent threat, if a threat at all, so who are they to manhandle him or to touch him?

Yes, he is a scum bag for interrupting their dinner and for bothering them but some things just come along with being famous and wealthy.

Rory its an invasion of privacy and somewhat harrasment. Especially when you're sitting in a casual resturant eating a nice meal and then FLASH blinding you.

It should be a crime imo.

Rory its an invasion of privacy and somewhat harrasment. Especially when you're sitting in a casual resturant eating a nice meal and then FLASH blinding you.

It should be a crime imo.
But I don't think it is a crime. Plus, it goes with the gig. They chose to be famous actors they should have to put up with something for all that money they make. Most of them are narcissistic anyway and love the attention. :lol

I think the only law they could say he broke would it could be considered trespassing. And no they cant be grabbing him like that and in no way can they take his camera. I would guess its her If they are in private place they can be told to leave and thats it, if they refuse they call the cops.

But I don't think it is a crime. Plus, it goes with the gig. They chose to be famous actors they should have to put up with something for all that money they make. Most of them are narcissistic anyway and love the attention. :lol

Yep there a lot that are known for telling the paparazzi where they will be and then act like they are offended:lol And yeah it pretty much comes with the lifestyle. Not to mention they need to be in all these mags if they want all these companies to keep sending then free ^^^^^.

Still in no way am I sticking up for celebrities cuz they are no better but I would start swinging if some leech snapped a pic like that while having dinner with my wife (or misstress, that too comes with the status) :lol

The man broke the law by invading into a private area (the restaurant).
They had every right to grab him and not let him go, it's called citizen's arrest.
You know, she wasn't at a premier there, or on the red carpet. This idea that just because they are famous they somehow "choose" to sell their entire life is ridiculous.
Everybody is entitled to some privacy and this ********* got a lot less than he deserved for braking the rules.

What an idiot. But did he really not know how to get away from a guy holding the back of his pants? :lol

All I know is they better stay away from me at comicon. I am getting sick of those turds following me around all day with cameras. :lol

Back