MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix*'The Last of Us Dio' / Walter White Update / Man of Steel / Maxi

I cant wait to see your CBS shelf!

Not in this life! :lol

Your collection is sweet, man ! Keep doing you ! :yess:

Thanks, fratty!

Lookin' really good man !!
Glad you like the environment base.
It was definitely fun building it :)

Cheers, Jed, you're the man! :rock

WOW brother! :horror the Diorama looks boss!!! :rock Great work my friend :clap

Thanks Roberto, all props to Jed!

Great update bro WOW!!!

Thank you, Darth! :)

Saw all your recent stuff on Facebook, I love all of it. :)
I really wish somebody in my friend circle had a PS3, just so I could finally play The Last of Us. :lol The figure looks even better in the dio.
The yunsil clothing looks great on Walt, and the new Wolverine is looking pretty sharp so far.

Much appreciated, Yannick! :1-1: I wish you were local, I would loan you mine for however long you need it!

Wow Marf that Walter White and TLOU Dio looks fantastic.:clap

Thanks, retyu. :)

What did you do to weather the jacket on Logan?

Do you mean the denim jacket? I gave it a bath in diluted black acrylic, then sanded it down in random places.

I actually didn't weather the 'leather' jacket per se, I just modified the collar and used some pecard's leather dressing to darken it a bit. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix*'The Last of Us Dio' / Walter White Update / Man of Steel / Maxi

I meant the actual leather jacket. How did you mod the collar? Mine sticks up like crazy.

I meant the actual leather jacket. How did you mod the collar? Mine sticks up like crazy.

Is yours a bootleg jacket or from the original figure? The bootleg version I used had an ugly green liner that ran along the inside of the collar, so I removed it. Then I just folded the side of the collar over and glued it down. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Thank you, Marty!

I'm using the Kai sculpt, passing on the iminime figure. :)

Some small updates. :)

'The Last of Us' themed diorama (by Jed Thomas) for my Joel figure. Ellie coming soon!

Yunsil set for Walt!

And a teaser for my next bash. :)

This is Very Impressive Work, Dane, it's like seeing a scene from the game with all the debris and scorched Remnant's of the shell that used to be a high rise, only thing missing is a body of some poor soul that fell victim to the New World Order, Incredible does not seem to encompass the professional job of this Post my Friend.

Be Cool
Al

BTW looking forward to Wolverine

This is Very Impressive Work, Dane, it's like seeing a scene from the game with all the debris and scorched Remnant's of the shell that used to be a high rise, only thing missing is a body of some poor soul that fell victim to the New World Order, Incredible does not seem to encompass the professional job of this Post my Friend.

Be Cool
Al

BTW looking forward to Wolverine

Thanks, Al! All credit to Jed Thomas and his wife, though, all I did was outline some design elements and they tied it all together into the awesome dio. :) I would add a corpse to it, but I need to leave room for Ellie and a Clicker!

Can't wait to post pics of Wolverine! :rock

WOW! The Last of Us Dio looks awesome MM.
TeFhv.gif

Thanks, Al! All credit to Jed Thomas and his wife, though, all I did was outline some design elements and they tied it all together into the awesome dio. :) I would add a corpse to it, but I need to leave room for Ellie and a Clicker!

Can't wait to post pics of Wolverine! :rock

Well you could always do half a body and is Ellie in the works?

Pure class

Man, you've been so busy since the last time I was over. I can't wait to come check it out, everything looks amazing. If I didn't like you so much I would steal stuff, lots of stuff...

Thanks Dane for crediting my name. Always appreciate it.

For those of you who are interested in custom environment base, much like this one that I crafted for Dane (MarfMaster), check out my thread posting below:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...Thomas-Scale-Environment-Display-Base-UPDATED

Thanks (for those of you who dig the TLOU base I did for Dane - MarfMaster.)

Your Vader and Luke display is fantastic!

Wow, Walter looks awesome! :rock

I subscribed to your thread Dane thats how much I like it ;)

Also looking forward to your Mark Harmon NCIS figure. The sculpt WIP looks dead on!

Pure class

Thank you, Ricardo! :)

Man, you've been so busy since the last time I was over. I can't wait to come check it out, everything looks amazing. If I didn't like you so much I would steal stuff, lots of stuff...

Yeah man, you are one of two people in this hobby that knows my home address, so don't even think about it! :lol

Thanks Dane for crediting my name. Always appreciate it.

Of course, Jed! :rock

Your Vader and Luke display is fantastic!

Thanks, man, that means a lot coming from you!

Wow, Walter looks awesome! :rock

Cheers, Paramore. :)

I subscribed to your thread Dane thats how much I like it ;)

Also looking forward to your Mark Harmon NCIS figure. The sculpt WIP looks dead on!

Much appreciated, man, I take that as quite the compliment!

Got big plans for my 1/6 Agent Gibbs....

Said MarfMaster never. :lol

Hi Dane
Somebody is using your Mcclane pic to sell recast head on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...005&prg=9209&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=181354228197&rt=nc

Thank you for the heads up, Ricardo! Is there anything I can do about that?

Perfection simple .

Heisenberg is crazy good .

Man, what an awesome collections.. You have one of the best collections in 1/6 community!!, and btw can't wait to see the full reveal of the wolvie!! Looking very awesome bub!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back