Marvel LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you collect the LSB line. There are a few that look really good to me.

I sure does.

My favorite so far are the Daredevils: red and Yellow

and

Ghost Rider

I have two...LSB Hulk Exclusive and the Morgul Lord LSB...plan to get more in the future if space permits...I say get what you want now...this line is a bit of a sleeper but it may wake up...

If I can find a good price for them I'm considering getting both IMs but none past that.

I picked up the HULK and it's cool enough but I don't plan on becoming a completist with this line. I will only pick up characters I really like or that are exceptionally well done.

Something like that could work, I know once I get my display up and running I will be displaying the Hulk LSB with the HULK PF, the addition of the name plate is very cool in my opinion when displaying these two pieces together. I would put the name plate in the middle with the PF and LSB on either side of it.

This line is really underrated. Seeing these pieces first hand in my comic store sealed the deal on this line and changed my opinion on what I initially thought was a weak "new" brand of product to deviate from something we'd normally expect from Sideshow. Even the Hulk bust is :google, even with heavy criticism around his teeth and lips.

I love this line. Just wish I had the money and space for all of them.

I own Doom, Wolverine, Hulk and both Daredevils, and Thor's coming soon. I still need to track down an Iron Man.

LSBs are cool enough to grab the ones that you like and skip on the ones you don't. not to mention they dont eat up too much display space and still make the point that they look really good in person.

I got both Hulks! and thats it!! :rock

HulkBusts.jpg

Back