Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shoulders don't remotely bother me in-hand. I'm pretty stoked to get him regardless of the miniscule detail of a wire on either shoulder.

robotocopy.jpg

Domo

It's Mr. Roboto! Okay, not that Roboto, but a very cool one nonetheless - the Masters of the Universe Classics Roboto! He has a couple quality issues that just aren't acceptable at this price point and for this market (goofed up shoulders, paint issues), but he's still a decent add to the shelf. And if you don't care about the shoulders and get lucky on the paint, he's even better!

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

And remember, Sideshow and I are giving away a free Jason Voorhees EXCLUSIVE statue! Just be one of my followers on October 31st, and I might pick you! You can find all the details on the main page of the site - thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend!

Michael
MWC

It's Mr. Roboto! Okay, not that Roboto, but a very cool one nonetheless - the Masters of the Universe Classics Roboto! He has a couple quality issues that just aren't acceptable at this price point and for this market (goofed up shoulders, paint issues), but he's still a decent add to the shelf. And if you don't care about the shoulders and get lucky on the paint, he's even better!

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

And remember, Sideshow and I are giving away a free Jason Voorhees EXCLUSIVE statue! Just be one of my followers on October 31st, and I might pick you! You can find all the details on the main page of the site - thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend!

Michael
MWC

Awesome review, as always!

Bummer about the spot of blue on his head.

Yeah, that sucks. I probably wouldn't have even opened him, to be quite honest. I don't mind the odd factory spec but not anything that obvious...

i'm probably not gonna army build anything from this line. it's tempting but too expensive after awhile. i just like having 1 of everything. i don't set these up as dios or anything. they are just displayed figure by figure on the shelf.

Yeah, color choice for the SB is not what I would have gone with... but still looks good.

Got Roboto in on Saturday, damn cool figure! As others have said I would never have noticed the shoulders being backwards on my own, and even knowing about the mix-up doesn't diminish my enjoyment of the figure.

Love the action feature on him and just the overall figure looks great :rock

I got my second Roboto and re-issue Zodac the other day and I'm really disappointed that the re-issue Zodac didn't come in a white mailer box. That was my whole reason for not getting a second to put up unopened off the secondary market was for that box. Now he doesn't match my collection of unopened figures; at least to me. :(

Anyone have a unlabeled white mailer? :dunno

Last edited:
I got my second Roboto and re-issue Zodac the other day and I'm really disappointed that the re-issue Zodac didn't come in a white mailer box. That was my whole reason for not getting a second to put up unopened of the secondary market was for that box. Now he doesn't match my collection of unopened figures; at least to me. :(

Anyone have a unlabeled white mailer? :dunno
unopened figures??? open them mofos.

Back