Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like i'll have him on the 25th. good to hear he is selling out fast. they said if the first 5 or so figures sell out fast then they can pretty much get free reign on this line from mattel. that means newer figure parts instead of reusing existing ones and maybe some vehicles and other cool stuff.

Man, I missed out on the first 3. I don't think I'll be getting Stratos then.

My scheduled delivery is still today per the UPS site, but it's almost 6:30 and the last scan was in OKC this morning at 12:15. I don't have much hope it will actually come today. :(

My skeletor still has shown up! :( been almost 4 weeks now!!!

The wait will be worth it. Skeletor was not my favourite character at all but that figure is TRULY AMAZING!!! Really, from the pics you can't guess how awesome the sculpt is...much better than He-Man IMO. I must confess I've fallen in love with Skeletor!!! :lol

On the other hand I didn't know Beast-Man was so small compared to the others?:confused:

Stratos is on the way! Now bring on Faker!! This line has completely blown my mind. It has been a long time since I was the eager & excited about figs.
I feel like I'm 5 again!:chew

I've got two in my cart on my work computer. I'll have to see if I can get those when I place next month's order.

Looks like Stratos sold out for real this time. WOW. Only four days for STRATOS!? :horror

Hordak will be gone as fast as Lando.

Guess I'll start having to mark these down on my calendar as well as PPOs for Sideshow figures. And I understand that as word gets out figures will sell faster... but Stratos?!? In 4 days?!?

Man, I missed out on the first 3. I don't think I'll be getting Stratos then.

You should try to get Stratos, Mattel has mentioned that they will probably re-release some of the previously released figures.

I think Matty caught on to the hold them in your cart trick. I just tried to pay for Skeletor and Stratos and it won't go through. It is coming up saying product restricted.

I did the cart trick last week when he was listed and bought it last night after the sell out, order went through fine we shall see if he ships though....

I figured with us blabbing about it constantly it was only a matter of time. :lol

Tru! I was just playing about being happy that the cart trick doesn't work anymore... Either way though it forces ppl to actually order whenever the supplies last and that might put more of a constraint on the scalpers because I'm sure they are on here reading about all the little tricks or where to get the Mattel figs ordered then rush to put them up on the bay of course.

I don't mind that the cart trick is gone. I've been ordering them asap, so I can get them quickly.

Back