Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First I didn't have a lot of interest in the book but after seeing Pixel Dan's review I ordered it right away.
So much great artwork and all the background info...
It seems like the creators put a lot of heart and soul into this book.

I got charged about a week ago and received the renewal notice yesterday, but no shipping notice yet.

Here a piece I did for the Masters of the Universe Convention in LA Next week.

My man-cred is still hopefully intact!

She-Ra-PowerCon.jpg

I just posted this thing and I am covered in glitter. Which would explain the many strange looks I got walking through town.

Big hairy Irish guy with sparkley skin!! :lol

I am really looking forward to the Wind Raider reviews, I hope we get some soon.

:lol!!
Awesome piece dude!
Is it going to be displayed @ Power-Con or only online?

This will only be on display at PowerCon and will be for sale in the Children Affected by Aid Charity auction.

Subs are back and 30th Ann. figures sub too!
:rock!!

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.News#2011SubOpenAgain

MOTUC Club Eternia®
Club Eternia is going to be better than ever for 2012! Purchase a membership to Club Eternia for $20 and you’re guaranteed to receive all of the monthly Masters of the Universe® Classics figures released during the year. You’ll also receive club-exclusive Shadow Weaver (our first-ever Filmation character!) and an all-new bonus map poster of Preternia. Figures revealed to date are Sorceress® (January), Fisto™ (February) and Kobra Kahn™ (March). The multipack revealed to date is Princess of Power® Star Sisters™ (Starla™, Jewelstar™ and Tallstar™) that also includes Glory Bird.

Since we launched the MOTUC line in 2008, while costs have risen we've worked hard to hold prices for 6" figures at $20 each. For 2012, prices for figures purchased through the subscription will remain as previously advertised ($20 for 6" figures, $30-$60 each for beasts/variants/multi-packs). We're finalizing the numbers now, but figures and other items sold outside the subscription during our monthly sales at MattyCollector.com will definitely be higher. If you don't already have a subscription, you'll want to get one when they're re-opened on September 16th to lock in the 2008 pricing!

MOTU 30th Anniversary Series
By fan demand, we're offering a subscription to the six very special figures we'll be releasing approximately every other month in 2012 in celebration of MOTU's 30th anniversary! Each figure will be a new character created just for the MOTUC line, including Fearless Photog (the winner of the 1985 Create a Figure Contest by Nathan Bitner) and Draego Man by the Four Horsemen. Of the remaining figures, two will be from Mattel, one from Geoff Johns (famed creative director from DC Comics), and the final figure is planned to be the winner of the current Create a Character Contest.

Because this series was created as part of the year-long anniversary celebration, we've been given permission from management to also offer these figures to subscribers for the 2008 price of $20 each (plus shipping/taxes/fees), but the price will be higher for figures sold outside the subscription at MattyCollector.com during our monthly sales (pricing to be announced). If you love MOTU, it's the best way to ensure you'll receive every one of the MOTU 30th Anniversary Series special releases at the lower price. You can get this subscription whether you have a subscription to Club Eternia or not, but purchasing both ensures you'll receive every MOTUC figure released in 2012, plus you'll save on shipping!

Seems like if you don't have a sub, they'll be jacking-up the prices...
Time to Nut-up or Shut-up Ski!!:lol!

Back