Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm in the very small minority but as someone who didn't get into these full time till around wave 8, I'm very happy some of these figures from 1-7 are getting releases.

I have no problems with re-releases, but it was much better when they didn't take the slot of a new figure like Batman Beyond is doing.

It is a big if, but keep in mind that the publicity photo and the wave 4 release don't quite match. This thing probably will be a straight rerelease (sans ankle rockers), but who the hell knows?

Tweeting Mattycollector, posting on their forum, and on their facebook page could sway them to tweak the thing like with the inclusion of an unmasked Thom Kallor head. It's worth a shot. Sure beats justs farting around here and talking about what might happen. Be proactive.

Anyone read the latest q&a? Sounds like they are gonna do a vac metal helmet for "Flash 1"?

Oh and they also said Batman beyond was a straight re release, but who knows, they sure have little idea of what they are getting from the factory until it hits retailers.

I don't really see the point in that. Its not like it was always known for its mirror finish. Silver would be just fine. Seems like they are trying cheap and easy ways to make these club figures flashier to us to make us think we are getting a better deal. Chances are they will screw up the Vac metal process and they'll all chip and flake off :slap

That wouldn't surprise me one friggin bit! Matter of fact, we should pin this post so you get credit as the first person on the internets to call mattel on it before it even happened! How did it work out on the motu figure they did? I wonder if it worked?
I love vac metal and have been waiting for them too use the process at some stage in this line. That said, I agree it seems unnecessary and in characteristic for this figure...more sizzle than meat I guess we'll see in these first offerings.

So we got reign of supermen coming too. Lots of repacks for the second half of the winter season, but at least we have a flash point Plas with no stretchy accessories to look fwd to. :-/

my dc mattel collection:

pc1800012.jpg

Any one help me with a Samurai and a modern D Grayson Robin?

please??? they are the last 2 I need for my super powers collection

I need help too, I need a BAF Stel head and an Arkillo right leg. I want to give these completed figures for my son as a xmas gift.

Cool! You looking for more? I got a list I could send you. Lmk

yes I´m looking for these.

joker and harley quinn (pack)
two-face.
catwoman. (black or violet)
mr freeze. (no legacy)
scarecrow (no siniestro corps).
killer croc.
penguin.
parasite.
metallo (c and c)
steel.