Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not that bummed about Atom's scale. I kind of figured he'd come in too big from parts re-use alone. I'm more bummed about Atrocitus not being bigger, but still not a deal-breaker for me.

I'm finishing up my look at Wave 19 of the DC Universe figures with The Atom, Lord Naga, and the CnC S.T.R.I.P.E. tonight. One's great, one's okay, and one...kinda sucks. That's the nickle version of my review - for the two dollar version, check the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

Hey love ur reviews bro, hey that throne trigon is sitting on where is it from???

The Legion set is listed as Sold Out already. Hopefully this is a good sign for more of these large multi-packs.

hah! I knew this thing would sell out like crazy. Some people at the mattel forum thought it would last out a month, comparing it to previous waves.
They just don't seem to understand that those waves were released on general retail and Mattel offered them months behind. Of course, they wouldn't show a strong sell.
This thing was only going to be available in it's original price at matty.

i'm sure they'll release it again.

mattel has got to have enough brain cells to know that since it's only available through their site, that they would be getting the 100% business instead of the many options people had through online and stores that previous waves were released to; which resulted in poor sales of waves in their own site.

Man, Lee and I got in at the last minute, two hours after the start of the sale! Had to switch to my phone where the link was still active to access it, but....SHIPPING NOTICE RECEIVED! :rock:yess:
Can't wait to get this set!

Got this yesterday. Can't decide to open or not. The prices on ebay are high and could help me pay off my HT expenses. So damn tempting.

Wow $200 for that pack? More power to you for getting it. I personally only wanted Cosmic Boy, Lightening Lad, Saturn Girl and Superboy but I wasn't willing to buy the rest of those guys or fight the mob to order this thing.
Is the ring any good that comes in the pack?

I wanted the Legion pack but it sold out by the time I came home. Hopefully Matty will offer it again.

Back