Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection of collectibles!

Rambo Rulz!!!

Never seen in hand pics of this piece. Thanks a million!

No problem. Glad I could help. :)

Great Rambo, makes me want to watch the Movie again, How tall is he? Congrats Matt

Thanks. He's about 12 inches, 13 with the base. The guy who sculpted this for Hollywood Collectibles has a 18 inch version with Rambo holding his bow and arrow in the works. Here's the thread over at Statue Forum: https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=94597&highlight=rambo Can't wait to see how that one looks finished!

Here it is, the one I've been waiting a looong time for. Thank you Howard, you really came through for me. The paintjob came out fantastic and it looks AMAZING in person! A wonderful tribute to one of the greatest movie villains of all time.

Howard Senft's 1:1 Heath Ledger Joker Bust:

WHY SO SERIOUS?

IMG_8137.jpg

IMG_8133.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8098.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_8057.jpg

IMG_8140.jpg

IMG_8051.jpg

Congrats on Joker Matt, Really like the shot where the Batman is looking over his shoulder

Awesome collection you've got there! :rock

the superman....my god it brought tears to my eyes.....ive never seen that one before...just wonderful...thankyou for sharing...brew

Wow...ur collections is bad ass....i have to admit tho....i think i would be pretty scared to walk in to ur house with all those bust!! They all looks so real!!! Btw...how did u get all the actors face cast?

Thanks everyone. Bamboota, I got the life masks on ebay years ago. You can still find a bunch of them on there.

Thanks everyone. Bamboota, I got the life masks on ebay years ago. You can still find a bunch of them on there.

Awesome!!! I wonder if there's one of Christian Bale!!! OMG!!! I would make sweet sweet love to it every day!! :drool:drool:drool:drool

Thanks Louis! Love your collection!

So I got a hold of more accurate clothes for my Joker, and while I'm waiting for them I decided to remove it from the base and take out the bubble wrap that made the shoulders, etc. In the meantime I'm displaying it with the current clothing, without the shoulders and outer black base. I think the bust displays better like this (with his face looking down more and straight ahead) and I might just leave it like this with the new clothes and not attempt to put it back together. What do you guys think?

IMG_8281.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

Here's a video (the movie audio got disabled due to copyright infingement, so I added some silly youtube music):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_sjG1pqa3K0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_sjG1pqa3K0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I MUCH prefer the other set up, but neither take away how awesome that statue is.

Back