MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

Where did you get that Godzilla?
It's wicked awesome!
:chew

Where did you get that Godzilla?
It's wicked awesome!
:chew

eBay, it was ^^^^ luck, I just happened to be doing a search and came accross it, never saw it before then, but I love that suit and the piece looked really nice so I put in a bid and lucked out.

It's an awesome portrait, Trev did a great job and the paint apps are awesome for a production figure.

I posted my full reciped for the kitbash in the customs thread since it's caught a lot of attention, figured I'd just let everyone know.

EP2 Obi-Wan Kitbash

Sean,

Any chance you can hook up an Asajj Montage/collage ? I would love one in 1650x1050 for my desktop !

Thanks

"The Other Sean"
AKA

DK2k4

Jesus, these shots are awesome. The last one of Batman is superb... really makes one think about what could be...

Jesus, these shots are awesome. The last one of Batman is superb... really makes one think about what could be...

After making it, it crossed my mind that we've yet to see Batman, in suit, get beat up, bloodied, damaged. He gets his ass kicked, but nothing visually shows on him to suggest it, I hope if there's a 3rd film, we see something to that effect.

Sean,

Any chance you can hook up an Asajj Montage/collage ? I would love one in 1650x1050 for my desktop !

Thanks

"The Other Sean"
AKA

DK2k4

We'll see, I've got inspiration going with some other pieces right now and I want to roll with that while it's there.

In the meantime, there's a few wallpapers I made featuring Asajj at the Sideshow website.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=3640

Hope that helps.

No need to rush maulfan it is a joy to see any new photos of yours

Back