Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Hawaiian shirts update 2-1)

Thanks i put it today with blue tak, now i waiting for the shoe and shirt to finish,.
One question for IDM John. You gonna do the belt too on the tank top? and you gonna sell it separatly if you gonna do the belt? thanks

Hi Dareon,

Did you mean the belt on the pants? I was not sure what you mean about the pants on the tanktop. I do plan on making the belt to be included with the set. I ordered some buckles from Rio Rondo to make the sample so just waiting for them to arrive.

Hi Dareon,

Did you mean the belt on the pants? I was not sure what you mean about the pants on the tanktop. I do plan on making the belt to be included with the set. I ordered some buckles from Rio Rondo to make the sample so just waiting for them to arrive.

Nice. It's going to be great having all game accurate parts. I had bought a Hot Toys Indy belt and thought about dyeing it but I would prefer a professional do it :peace

Ok yes i was mean the tank top, thanks for answering, great news i was looking for a belt and if you do it i wanted one

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I'm getting to my inbox now. I'm about to start another film in a few days so my communications will be sparse but I'll be here as much as I can be!

I also sent messages to the metal caster who is doing the badges, still no reply. My clear caster for the bottle and glass said he is having trouble getting rid of the air bubbles. All the waiting, thats the fun of this hobby right?

Last edited:

Astro, are those accessories still going to be free?

Yes to all who got a head. Now its just a matter of when my outsourced parts come back to me.

I was told my holster (and the one for James) was sent out to the wrong place so I'm getting another one. At least he responds right? haha.

Yes to all who got a head. Now its just a matter of when my outsourced parts come back to me.

I was told my holster (and the one for James) was sent out to the wrong place so I'm getting another one. At least he responds right? haha.

My holster was shipped to the wrong spot too. :lol I think he said N. Dakota

I emailed Michael last night since it was the month to the day I ordered my holster. He just got back to me and told me that it should probably go out tomorrow :clap

I might flip it after I get the set from IDW customs.

Here was our last update:

As far as production, Jen will work on finishing the Punisher commissions first and then the prototype clothes. My best guesstimate is beginning of March before we begin. We still have to wait for the printed fabrics to arrive to start, but she's working on the patterns now.

Back