Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are good boots for max? I have the gun holster, custom silenced pistol, shirt and pants with hitfigure body. Just need the boots.

Re: Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Hawaiian shirts update 2-1)

Nova i think the aci body is like hit figure, only you need to put blue tack in the hole of the head and put the head y neck with neck connector

Is this still available/possible? I'm mainly after a head? What kinda price would I be looking at?

Is this still available/possible? I'm mainly after a head? What kinda price would I be looking at?

I got the last one he had in stock on his site, literally. Although maybe Johnny can do a one off for you but it might end up being more pricey than originally listed.

Someone asked him if they could have one of these on his site and he said that it was a numbered release and that he would not make more. Maybe try Commando? He had a great haired sculpt

Michael finally shipped my holster, as long as it's got the right address on it I should receive it next week :clap

Just a quick update but Jen has finished the patterns and we're just waiting on a final headcount from Astro along with the shirt fabric to finish the final sample for pictures. I also finished the holster sample and will have some photos up soon. :)

John

Sweet can't wait . Looks like I havnt put my deposit on a Hawaiian shirt yet who do I send the money to ? Thanks

Thanks so much John for letting us know, I can't wait to see them! :clap

Hey guys, sorry for my delay but I just got the message from IDM. I'll be sending out the fabric tomorrow for the prototype. I also need a solid head count of whos in for what. I have you all marked on the first page but if you have changed your mind at all, nows the time to speak up. Thanks for hangin in there!

I'm still down for it , also do I need to send a preorder payment or anything ? Thanks

Back