• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom Anakin, SS Joes, Star Wars, Pirates, Jones, Batman, Custom Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
These were only displayed for a short while and then went back in the boxes. Sadly due to lack of room and kids being higher on the priority list I need to let them go. Shipping is included for United States excluding Hawaii and Alaska. Payment is through Pay Pal as a gift with you picking up the Pay Pal fee.

I am open to offers. Right now trades aren't working for me though unfortunately money is needed and my space is too limited.

Sideshow Joes
Exclusive Cobra Commander - 135

Indiana Jones
Toht (Exclusive version but I'm keeping the Ark) - $130
German Indy (I made it to where the hat can come on and off so you could put headsculpt on regular Indy) - $60
Regular Indy - $65
Indy Sr. (no box or extras just figure, clothes, hat) - $50 - On Hold

Sideshow Star Wars
New Hope Han Solo Exclusive - $65
Sith Anikan Episode 3 - $55 (might be missing some of the small Jedi accessories)
Obi-Wan Episode 3 Excl. (feel bad because I just got this & already need to let it go) - $60
Package deal for the Obi and Sith Anakin for $100
Padme Vs. Nexus Statue - $125

Medicom Star Wars
Anakin - $145

Hot Toys
Custom Dutch - $260 (slightly less then what I paid for him)

Lord of the Rings
Exclusive Gandalf Stature - $245

Exclusive Jack Sparrow PF - $300 - I am a little afraid of shipping this one so if anybody wants to actually pick him up in Jacksonville I'd lower it to like $225

Sold
Unopened Belloq - Sold
Opened Belloq no box - Sold
Episode IV Obi-Wan Exclusive - SOLD!
Obi-Wan Episode 2 - Sold
Obi-Wan Episode 3 - Sold
Hot Toys Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) - The new one that came out this October - Briefly Displayed - SOLD!
I have the KAI Studio Selene from Underworld Headsculpt I bought from xenoviper. I'll post pictures latter today hopefully. I hate to let this go and since it is a custom I'll just be charging what I paid plus the extra shipping (personally I feel wrong to profit from other peoples customs) - SOLD!
Exclusives Storm Shadow - $Sold
Exclusive Duke - Sold
Regular Cobra Trooper - Sold
Wondertwins and Gleek (only thing that has been opened in the white outer box. The rest has never been opened including Gleek) - Sold
Spiderman - Sold
Original Hot Toys Jack Sparrow (been displayed for a while little scuffs on the boot and no box) - Sold

Star Trek Customs - See pictures in posts below (might be a few posts down)
On hold.

Last edited:
Re: Excl. Storm Shadow, Excl. Duke, Trooper, Custom Underworld, Star Wars Excl

Here they are. Sorry about the long delay.

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

The thread on the boards has better quality pictures of the head sculpt. My pictures make her skin tone look more orange/tan than it is in person. Here's a link to the thread on this board https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64590&page=43&highlight=KAI+Studio+Selene

Interested in Belloq, I'm in the US

Quick update with stuff added and prices lowered. I'll respond to the pms this evening. Thanks.

Re: Excl. Joes, Star Wars, Pirates, Jones, Batman, Custom Underworld

Sent you a PM on the 17th, still have the Cobra Trooper?

John

Re: Excl. Joes, Star Wars, Pirates, Jones, Batman, Custom Underworld

PMs answered. Sorry for the slow response I've been swamped at work and home so my time to come on the boards has been restricted.

Those of you whose stuff has shipped should be getting pms tonight with all the tracking info.

Re: Custom Star Trek, SS Joes, Star Wars, Pirates, Jones, Batman, Custom Underworld

Well it was supposed to have new stuff with this bump but because I'm too weak it's just price decreases for now.

Star Trek Customs on hold by me can't let them go yet. Holding for Star Trek Pictures.

Last edited:
Could I see a picture of your original Hot Toys POTC Jack Sparrow? Does he come with everything except his box?

Henry Jones came today in perfect condition. Superdoug rules! :cool:

Back