Mesa's 2009 SDCC picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo I would have loved the Weeds panel. Man what didn't you see?

Actually, I didn't see much of the "big" stuff at all. I only saw the "Kick Ass" panel in Hall H, and got tired after waiting for two hours for the panel for Caprica/Big Bang Theory/Doll House.

So I think I was able to see more by choosing not to wait in the LONG hall H lines. But Hall H is really where the good stuff is at. Think next year I'll focus on that. Helps to know people to, to have them hold a spot in line, which I didn't get to take much advantage of this year.

Again no wonder why you were so tired! I feel like looking at this thread now that I missed nothing. It's all here! :rock

Yeah, I definitely had a full con experience. It wasn't so much that I was tired, it was that I was staying out in Old Towne about 30 minutes away and couldn't really go anywhere to unwind for an hour to hit the reset button and go back out. Once I got to the hotel and sat down, it was hard getting motivated to go back out. I only missed Thursday night, but called it early on Saturday. I know on Friday I was in full effect. It really was awesome hanging out with people and meeting new people, who I hope to see again in a year. I do wish I was able to hang with Rory more than just Friday night. That's one cool cat. :cool:

hey mesa - trying to view your pics but they arent loading, says that bandwidth has been exceeded :(

I did see some yesterday though and they were working then......

That happened to my Photobucket account last month...
basically, too many people saw the pics for Photobucket's bandwidth limits,
so either Mesa pays them to get a Pro account or wait a month until the bandwidth resets...

Yeah, I noticed that too late last night. Guess I'm going to have to delete some of the older stuff, and open up a second photobucket account. I'll try and get it fixed later tonight.

Yeah, I noticed that too late last night. Guess I'm going to have to delete some of the older stuff, and open up a second photobucket account. I'll try and get it fixed later tonight.

Sorry A little late to the party but will you be loading them again?

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

so, who was this girl at the pin up world art stand? :)

IMG_2325.jpg

Sorry Scott, but I remember posting a picture of Denise Melani, who IMO is better looking than that blonde, slightly less busty too and you called her "Gross". I guess it's much different when you see the boobs in person huh? :lol

Back