Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i know. the first set looks gross but the second i feel the paint is flawless. i have the RAHs too: old snake, raiden, squares, and croc cap. gonna get OD, tiger stripe, and cold war soon. just waiting for the funds availability.

yeah i know. the first set looks gross but the second i feel the paint is flawless. i have the RAHs too: old snake, raiden, squares, and croc cap. gonna get OD, tiger stripe, and cold war soon. just waiting for the funds availability.

I feel your pain. Eventually i would like to own all the medis too but theres just better figures coming out that require my immediate funds

You can still pick them up over here. The tiger stripe and crop cap are more scarcely come by but they are always under £150

i would have plenty of money when my taxes come back if i didnt just buy a new motor for my car. :gah: i wanted to use that money to finish buying the rest of the things in my collection. oh well. at least my car will be like new. and when they come in soon ill have the boss, koto rex, and silver snake.

i would have plenty of money when my taxes come back if i didnt just buy a new motor for my car. :gah: i wanted to use that money to finish buying the rest of the things in my collection. oh well. at least my car will be like new. and when they come in soon ill have the boss, koto rex, and silver snake.

I'm struggling to get get cash together for The Boss at the minute. i'm hoping because she probably isn't going to be a best seller they stick around for awhile and i doubt the price is going to sky rocket

I'm getting the koto rex next week. I have an Akira Tetsuo on it's way and i gotta get Bane, the new Joker & the T-800 battle damaged....

Wallets getting punished the first quarter

Can you help me find the rah old snake and raiden figures? Im looking up for them but interwebz is way overpriced :/

Youll never find a deal on one unless you live on ebay. I did however see the original color old snake for 215 from 2 sellers free shipping. Look it up. Theyre probably gone already. Actually theyre cherrytab and esthertool. Still there

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Revoltech naked snake pics

1360457591209-noscale.jpg

petchy-mon1360459700-noscale.jpg

petchy-mon1360459723-noscale.jpg

Anyone got a medicom old snake they wanna part with dont have to be brand new it can be loose.

Anyone got a medicom old snake they wanna part with dont have to be brand new it can be loose.

219 on ebay new free shipping. Esthertool and cherrytab. Its the best price youll find it especially new.

Sent from the Shell by codec.

A price of $219 isn't bad at all, especially since the figure originally retailed for $189. But I have to say, just because someone listed it for $219, doesn't mean that it's going to sell. Unlike RAH Raiden, RAH Old Snake was never a rare figure.

@krec9: You can try to barter with the seller directly, and see if he can give you a cheaper price - at least that's what I would do. There's no way, I'd spend $200 + on that thing! Sellers who are asking for a lot more more, are just hoping that they'll get some unlucky sucker to pull the trigger and buy it from them.

Revoltech naked snake pics

1360457591209-noscale.jpg

petchy-mon1360459700-noscale.jpg

petchy-mon1360459723-noscale.jpg

Omg, how are you guys not loosing our **** over this? It looks like the meat MGS figure out to me. Perfect blend of manga and realism like shinkawas artwork! Can't wait for Solid Snake

Also that play arts MGS2 raided is beast, where's my MGS2 Snake!?(with a better head sculpt)

Back