Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, really! I guess I thought it was a good deal after selling so many of my games for $2 to $5 at Gamestop ! Nevermind, people, don't listen to me! :lol I thought that Gamestop was the only way to get money for games back then, so I was happy to find out about Amazon and Best Buy's trade-in deals. I'm glad that eBay is better!

That's cool! I'm just sticking with the regular edition, but I would like to get some other merchandise besides the soundtrack, since it's closing my favorite franchise. I'm not interested in the superhero movies or Netflix shows anymore, so I just have "Better Call Saul" for current franchises I'm following. I love the first two Rocky movies, and enjoyed "Rocky Balboa", so I'm curious how "Creed" will turn out. I love boxing, so as long as they aren't cartoony like Rocky 3 and 4 (never saw 5), I'm sure I'll at least enjoy it.

I’m a huge boxing fan as well, Creed looks awesome so far, I hope it turns out good.

Eeeewww... that's what I'm spending $100 for :slap. They just cut-and-paste a Photoshop image for the steel book, too.

I love the packaging, with the pleather case, but it's just everything inside. That hand looks like a toy from Target as is...

I'll save that money and get this someday: :drool

efd1_batarang_prop_replica_back.jpg

Don't like the design on that steelbook either.It was tempting to order the Steelbook edition,but i want all the extra in game content that comes with this.

Here's the unboxing of the Day One edition. I'm glad this guy isn't on the forum, or maybe he is...

It seems game.co.uk are including an exclusive A3 poster of Big Boss & Quiet as a pre-order bonus. Missed that info, but id still rather the steelbook from shopto.

After talking it over with Solidus and Ryan, I'm going with the Day One Edition... the LE just sucks ass all around. I'd like the steelbook, but I won't cry over it. They never were a big get to me, but Shinkawa artwork would of been nice.

Its been a long time since Ive played MGS, it was 2011 I think when they closed MGO on the PS3 down. Ive only played 1-4, so what would be a good point to jump back in? I watched the launch trailer and saw Metal Gear Erect and im hugely confused and lost.

I doubt that PW's story would even have a serious role in MGS V. The ending with the AI and ZEKE are the most important parts of the game... but Paz's story was immediately followed up in Ground Zeroes.

I think it's best to watch PW on YouTube, to be honest. It has too much unnecessary crap that's not worth a playthrough if you just need to get caught up for MGS V.

Last edited:
Back