Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered the PX from an ebayer in March, and he's also haven't got it yet.
I don't understand how there can be such huge discrepancy, maybe retail shops vs individuals?

I may not add a 5th to the family photo. With all the hype now it will probably cost me more than the B&W's did even if there are 200 more.

Last edited:
I just picked up my black and Grey normal version from my LCS today. OMG this thing rocks!!!! I have been buying less and less 1/6 the last year and even the stuff I bought in the last year was pretty average. This however blows that stuff out of the water. The quality and detail is beyond measure. It really feels like Mezco is working hard and putting a ton of effort into this figure.

I have felt that HT and Sideshow's work and quality has plateaued recently and it felt like they have just been going through the motions rather then crafting a beautiful collectible that they care about. This figure on the other hand feels like everything from the packaging to the accessories, the paint, the amazing tailoring everything looks like lots of love and care been put into it. Also being able to buy these locally and not having to deal with sideshow is going to be a bonus for the line I feel for both retailers and collectors.

I can't recommend this figure enough! It is simply amazing.

Variants are fine...we all understand the nature of the industry and that comanies need to pump out variants to justify the tooling costs.

But making a DESIRABLE variant that nobody is ever going to have the chance to own? That's just plain bullcrap.

The B+W was bad enough, but this just sucks. Only a handful of people in the world will ever have a "complete" collection. And this color scheme is what was originally shown last year before they changed it to the light blue. I'm sure I'm not alone in preferring this to the Previews version.

Oh well. I imagine at this point it's only a matter of time before a black cowl/cape with oval symbol version is an insanely limited exclusive to some remote convention that none of us will ever be able to go to.

I only own a couple of the black version, but to be honest, the light blue goes way better with the yellow oval imo, the dark blue works better with no oval and fatbat, this one seems like a completely unnecessary variant and I'm totally ok with them making it for an obscure convention.

Mexico is actually getting an exclusive Goku figure from Figuarts in some toy convention, it's awesome, I hate exclusives but it's the 1st time I may actually have a shot at owning an exclusive.

Now that I think about it this new one really isn't that big a deal. The other 4 were complete color changes but this is just the Mezco Exc with a yellow oval. I know a lot if people wanted this version but it's not really different enough to get upset about. If I can get one for a reasonable price I'll do it but no big deal if I don't.

I just picked up my black and Grey normal version from my LCS today. OMG this thing rocks!!!! I have been buying less and less 1/6 the last year and even the stuff I bought in the last year was pretty average. This however blows that stuff out of the water. The quality and detail is beyond measure. It really feels like Mezco is working hard and putting a ton of effort into this figure.

I have felt that HT and Sideshow's work and quality has plateaued recently and it felt like they have just been going through the motions rather then crafting a beautiful collectible that they care about. This figure on the other hand feels like everything from the packaging to the accessories, the paint, the amazing tailoring everything looks like lots of love and care been put into it. Also being able to buy these locally and not having to deal with sideshow is going to be a bonus for the line I feel for both retailers and collectors.

I can't recommend this figure enough! It is simply amazing.

This^^. Well said, I feel the same. A very good little figure lol. This is actually my first non hot toy and I'm loving this. Had it for a while but I just took it out the box to see how well articulated it is, and wow! I need another one to keep mint in box so I can play around with this little sucker

How is Mezco customer service.... One of the heads on my PX has a small but VERY noticeable paint error. Sent them two emails with the picture asking for a replacement head or a touch up and have heard nothing back . Even tweeted them and was very complimentary in the email. Unacceptable on a 6 inch figure for $69.99

How is Mezco customer service.... One of the heads on my PX has a small but VERY noticeable paint error. Sent them two emails with the picture asking for a replacement head or a touch up and have heard nothing back . Even tweeted them and was very complimentary in the email. Unacceptable on a 6 inch figure for $69.99
Oh boy...

Lol No, that not a shot at you.

that oh boy because it's hard if not impossible to get replacements at this point.

Also, Mezco said that any stuff regarding QC/replacements you should consult with your retailer/seller.

I feel like someone had gotten a replacement belt from mezco. If it is a replacement part they should be able to fulfill that. More so then a retailer would I feel ? Idk ....but the non response is slightly irritating

Companies don't always have leftover parts, least of all painted ones, least of all this super sought after figure, I asked Threea once for a replacement part for a specific colorway, they had to send me unpainted ones because they had none, and with 3A you buy/deal directly with them, with Mezco you don't unless you buy directly from their site.

Hopefully I'm wrong, you need to keep tweeting them.

How bad is it? Mind posting the pic?

Horrible quality pic since I was in a hurry, but I finally got my Previews ex in. Part of me doesnt mind not being able to get the really limited variants, but at the same time I do wish I could since it gives me an excuse to keep buying these ;)

bat_zps4lbbh581.jpg

Companies don't always have leftover parts, least of all painted ones, least of all this super sought after figure, I asked Threea once for a replacement part for a specific colorway, they had to send me unpainted ones because they had none, and with 3A you buy/deal directly with them, with Mezco you don't unless you buy directly from their site.

Hopefully I'm wrong, you need to keep tweeting them.

How bad is it? Mind posting the pic?

Yeah, the first Previews EX I received came with a broken cape poser (one of the arms was very loose and wouldn't hold any pose I'd put it in). I called Mezco hoping for a replacement one to be sent, but he said that he'd only be able to help me if I bought the figure directly from them. When I told him that it was the Previews EX and that it was never an option to buy that version of the figure directly from them, he didn't have much of an answer and wouldn't help me at all. I ended up just returning the entire thing to Amazon and ordering a second one. Thankfully they still had the Previews EX in stock at the time.

Sooooo that Mutant Leader figure? An SDCC Exclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXHTRDAs_fI

Well, it's unclear whether it's an SDCC variant. I'd be a little surprised if the Mutant will only be available at SDCC - seems like a lot of money on mold-making for a small run. Either there will be plenty for pre-order on Mezco's website or there will be many variants. We've already had five variant Batmen.

Back