MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the socket can move around inside the neck 360°, I believe that entire part is removable. Use some pliers to take it out. They don't sell it separately so you would have to scavenge a replacement from another muscle body.

Thanks centr, I'll check when I get home tonight, since I can cast, would it be possible if I fixed it with epoxy then cast it in resin?

Well I don't know how it broke, but you want the socket to have a tight fit when you repair it

From the Bane thread, they removed the rubber chest you can see how it looks

3FE7C9F8-771D-42F6-B325-75825D0BBAD0-3824-0000025A60F0AE5E_zpsfbc697b6.jpg~original

Well I don't know how it broke, but you want the socket to have a tight fit when you repair it

From the Bane thread, they removed the rubber chest you can see how it looks

3FE7C9F8-771D-42F6-B325-75825D0BBAD0-3824-0000025A60F0AE5E_zpsfbc697b6.jpg~original

Ahhh okk, yeah mine broke right at the top.

i actually got mine out and now I have to find a replacement.. Its actually turning out to be a hard search

I am thinking of getting one, but how delicate are the whips / electric pieces? Anyone have a photo or scan of the "instructions" to give me an idea of how much caution is involved with him? That is usually a great sign for me...that and someone is offering one WITHOUT the instructions included...and I need a little more info on him as he looks very breakable....

Found a scan....any thoughts on the figure....breakage issues???

Last edited:
Curveball thread bump!. :lol

Putting together some Marvel shelves, just got this guy set up. Wanted to share cause he is still a stunning piece. Intricate details on the arc reactor harness, the tats on whiplash and the correctly dyed pants.:)
Very underrated figure with tremendous shelf presence.

yeah looks pretty good, love the harness, does it light up?

I never got the chance to buy this guy but I'm glad the MKII was announced, all I need now is a diecast MKVI

Looking to pick one of these up. If anyone is looking to sell one send me a PM. Thanks

I finished my Whiplash dio this weekend.

I had a lot of fun replicating the look of the chain link fence.

Did this thread get a major clean up or something? I can't believe that it went silent for 9 months! This fig was one of the best of it's time and still out does the majority of figs that came after it. Thought it would get more love but I guess I'm guilty too because I barely pop in here myself.

Back