My Employer Rocks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Super Freak
Reaction score
Received a memo today that the company is closing all of next week and paying us for it! So I'll have 12/22 - 1/1 off! :rock

Plus.....we get our bonus checks this Friday.....usually 10% of our gross income for the year! Sooooo generous!

I love my job! :D

Accounting.

It's just nice to work for an employer that appreciates their employees. After 17 years at another company that offered fewer and fewer benefits each year and rarely gave a bonus, I find this employer refreshing.

My employer gave us a 50 Amex card and then sent me to Minnesota and Idaho to freeze, not to mention having to fight the holiday travelers who have no f'n clue how check in, go through security or even find the right seat.:monkey4

My employer gave us a 50 Amex card and then sent me to Minnesota and Idaho to freeze, not to mention having to fight the holiday travelers who have no f'n clue how check in, go through security or even find the right seat.:monkey4

I hate bad plane manners. LOL!

Sounds like you work for one of the few companies that isn't following the current trend of cutting pensions, reducing benefits, and taking away bonuses. I used to get bonuses, key words = "used to". The way (Big) companies are operating today, there is little incentive to stay loyal to a single company because there is no such thing as "fringe" benefits anymore.

Congrats man!

I know the feeling, my employer rocks too! It really makes a huge difference on your quality of life when you're not working for complete a-holes!

Oh, yeah Vader Al is right... bonus tax does suck.. Uncle Sam took over 50% this year.

Sounds like you work for one of the few companies that isn't following the current trend of cutting pensions, reducing benefits, and taking away bonuses.

This employer is the only thing that keeps me from moving back to the east valley, Scott!

they are shutting down my plant all next week but i only get paid for 2 days. its all right though. im not broke or anything. im actually glad for the time off.

Congrats man!

I know the feeling, my employer rocks too! It really makes a huge difference on your quality of life when you're not working for complete a-holes!

Oh, yeah Vader Al is right... bonus tax does suck.. Uncle Sam took over 50% this year.

Yeah...I think the extra taxes on bonuses are just bull****.

My company let us know that there would be no year end bonus and no pay raises this year.

:rock

I've been temping now for more than a year at the same company, so no bonus, everyday I get off I lose money, and so far all I got was a christmas card from a client. My boss said they might hire me next year after first quarter. But I'm so tired right now from working. My wife and I just had a baby and I can't even take time to spend with them. It's a nice company, but I just wish I could take a day sometime and not have to worry about it. The head of personell asked what I wanted for christmas, but what am I gonna say, "Buy me a Hot Toys Will Turner?"

Back