my first captain kirk mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellas. just wanted to show my new kirk mask and see what everyone thought! It was pretty inexpensive, which is why I'm not making a big fuss about certain things I feel could be improved. This is actually my first Kirk/Myers mask outside of the licensed masks I've had in the past. (both of which melted) anyways! let me know what you guys think!
photo31.jpg

photo30.jpg

Last edited:
Who made that one? Got to do a conversion or send it to JC. He is the conversion KING. I think his wait time is a few months but you will not be disappointed.

JC's Profile Page.

I got it offa ebay. it was from a member named Blackjack99 I believe. it was 65 with free shipping, so I thought it was a pretty decent deal. its got a few imperfections and the hair is off, but I think it will convert really well. I've already cut out the eyes and ripped off the sideburns. Its pretty exciting to perform the same actions that were done to the original mask!

I got it offa ebay. it was from a member named Blackjack99 I believe. it was 65 with free shipping, so I thought it was a pretty decent deal. its got a few imperfections and the hair is off, but I think it will convert really well. I've already cut out the eyes and ripped off the sideburns. Its pretty exciting to perform the same actions that were done to the original mask!

Awesome deal! $65 is a steal. There's no markings on the inside neck to see who made it?

Careful cutting the eyes. There's no resculpt! No pressure.

Back