My first Kitbash Jason Part 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason13

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got a mezco 9'' stylized figure head sculpt..off ebay and Have been putting this together over the last few Months,This is My first and I am pretty happy the way it came out,Please Let me Know what you think(good or bad ).waiting on a Part 4 decal from Evilface for my stand .thanks to all the People here that has inspired me. well on will the Pictures I did all the paint also
Parts:
Blank Mask Bought here( in black and I had to cut all holes and axe wound and paint)
SSC Buck Body
the Punk zombie Neck piece from the dead
Clothes Bought on ebay Had to color the shirt
Head is a mezco 9'' stylized figure head sculpt.. Part 4( not the best but it works)

032.jpg

031.jpg

030.jpg

029-2.jpg

028-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

025.jpg

024-2.jpg

023.jpg

Last edited:
Def not a Sideshow part 4 head, can't tell where or what it's from. However, not a bad a first kitbash. Do you have a link to where you got the shirt from? Good job bro.

Def not a Sideshow part 4 head, can't tell where or what it's from. However, not a bad a first kitbash. Do you have a link to where you got the shirt from? Good job bro.

Thanks Bro !! I got the head from darkknightproductions off ebay along with a Part 9 head and a pair of gloved hands and a flaming machete

Back