My Star Wars room, "The Outer Rim"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow you should just post all them pics on the board, very cool to scroll through all them pics.

so whats the story with mythos maul? did he arrive damaged?

No, what happened was I had him in one of the Detolf cabinets. I was moving some stuff and I accidentally hit the head. It was like a slo mo moment and I was like "Nooooooooooo", as it came off and flipped in the air. I couldn't grab it. It hit the glass shelf and luckily didn't break the shelf, but when I picked it up 4 of the horns were broken off. I was so mad at myself. I was tellind a frien "Starkiller" on bluray.com and he said I should contact Sideshow. I e-mailed them and explained what I did. They were kind enough to e-mail me back and tell me they would send me the replacement head at no charge. The only thing I had to do was to smash the damaged head, destroying it completely and send them pics. I guess since each statue has two heads they want to keep it that way. So I got the replacement a couple weeks later and sent them pics of the smashed/damaged head and that was that.
I do love Sideshow even more now for doing that for me. They didn't have to do it since I was the one who damaged it but they took care of it anyway. That's what I call awesome customer service. :clap

that's pretty cool of the company to do that. that mythos figure is pretty cool, i would buy it if i had more room in my place so for now i will stick with my koto japan styled maul.

again thanks for sharing your pics

that's pretty cool of the company to do that. that mythos figure is pretty cool, i would buy it if i had more room in my place so for now i will stick with my koto japan styled maul.

again thanks for sharing your pics

No problem at all. My wife recently had me start displaying stuff in other parts of the house because the "Outer Rim" is pretty full. So I guess you could say the whole house has now become "The Outer Rim". :)

Back