NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is I am not a huge fan of the second movie :(

I am happy with what I have coming :)

Managed to score a modded mask head, open mouth head and closed mouth head :)

Also got some skulls :rock

Next week should be a good week :rock

Might i ask where you got the skull from ? I have the P1 myself and have been looking for awhile now to find a 1/4 human skull.

Netting's a real issue, specially on the new Pred 2 series as they seem more stretched out, though I've come to be happy with it. Both my 1/4 preds HAD tears, and I decided to cut those parts making the netting look battle damaged :)

I bought two sets of the first three Classic Predators. 3 of the 6 had tears in the netting. I sold the three and kept the 3 that had flawless netting.

None of my new (Gort p1, masked city, ram, unmasked city and guardian) 19-20" Predators have netting tears.

I have 7 of them and none has any tearing

are they sealed? if you do not touch them then yeah there might not be any tearing.

but any handling and you will have tearing.
even in the box the bone trophies can cause some tearing, I saw that happened to one Masked predator at Toys R us.

ebay039_zpsbae88e89.jpg

Anyone want these? $250 shipped together to the US. PM me with your email and I will send you pics. No boxes.

Back