NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 day shipping notice from bbts for Ralph. I'm gonna just keep him in my pile o loot until all 4 come out this year :pray: I've been off this thread for a while now, did Mikey preorder hit yet? I really hope I didn't miss out

He'll go up like a week or so before Leo starts shipping from NECA store.

10 day shipping notice from bbts for Ralph. I'm gonna just keep him in my pile o loot until all 4 come out this year :pray: I've been off this thread for a while now, did Mikey preorder hit yet? I really hope I didn't miss out

I would ship it asap in case there's any qc issues and they may have replacements available.

I'll get stands at some point. In the meantime I'm just leaning my 1:4 scalers against walls.
You could probably make your own. Least that's what I did. Get an 7 x 9 wooden plaque, wooden doll stand the smaller ones. The metal rod about 5 1/2 inches. Then screw the metal rod to the wooden plaque and use the hot toys crotch grabber support.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In regards to stands, I've found that 1/6 "hot toys" type stands work perfectly for the turtles. The crotch grabber fits nicely under their shells and between their legs. 1/4 scale "kaiser" stands are too tall and narrow to hold the turtles shells.

Kaiser does make stands for girthier pieces. I believe one of them is for teddy bears or something. Could work.

Are the Hot Toys stands really that effective? Even if the crotch-grabber is at the right height, the base is awfully small. Wouldn't the figures still wobble?

OK, both turtles and Deadpool have now taken multiple spills. It's time for some stands.

Kaiser does make stands for girthier pieces. I believe one of them is for teddy bears or something. Could work.

Are the Hot Toys stands really that effective? Even if the crotch-grabber is at the right height, the base is awfully small. Wouldn't the figures still wobble?

What happened to your Muldoon thigh muscle sig? I'm asking for a friend.

So, until last night Entertainment Earth had Leo set for a June release. Now it's been moved forward to May.
Raph is still set for June. But Donnie has been pushed back from April to May.

View attachment 331967

View attachment 331968

So if you ordered Raph here in February, he's not coming till June? And he was expected in stock in March? Wow, never preordering from Entertainment Earth again. I'll just pay the extra for Leo and Mikey if need be. Has ANYBODY gotten their EE Raph yet?

For anyone else currently waiting for donnie from EE, I called and was told they are expecting another shipment in may.

What happened to your Muldoon thigh muscle sig? I'm asking for a friend.

:lol I was posting from my phone. Doesn't include sigs unless I specify, which is odd.

@blade3327 , check out my pic of the 1/6 stand for Donnie at the bottom of the thread on page 501.

I saw the photo, but is it really stable? Seems like it'd still wobble. NECA figures are heavy and those HT stands are so light.

I had Donnie take a few spills while posed aggressively, however, since I placed the 1/6 stand under him, he's solid.

Mine still says on backorder till June 2017. Sigh. Oh well. Like I said, now I know better for the others.

Back