NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think there's any reason to have more than one Weyland Yutani commando without a diorama such as they had at the show. I'll definitely get a second Ripley when they go up for order individually. Not sure about the Dog Alien.

Is anyone's WalMart exclusive 7in Big Chap's diaphragm joint extremely loose? Mine came in the mail form the Neca store and it's extremely loose.

As soon as they came up on bigbadtoystore I preordered the whole Alien 3 wave and the TMNT Donatello figure. I just love all those Alien 3 figures and as soon as the creature pack and the single carded WY Commando pops up I'm gonna order multiples of each.

I am though torn on Prisoner Ripley now that I found out that you can have both the jacket or just the tank top look. I am seriously considering buying two of her just so I can have both looks.

I am curious though with other fans here on the selling of the Isolation wave at their local shops or online. Does it seem to you that both the Amanda figures are seriously peg warming but the Alien itself is selling out super fast ? It could be that Isolation was not that big a mainstream game and so many don't know about Amanda but I thought for sure her great sculpt would make her a good seller.

I am curious though with other fans here on the selling of the Isolation wave at their local shops or online. Does it seem to you that both the Amanda figures are seriously peg warming but the Alien itself is selling out super fast ? It could be that Isolation was not that big a mainstream game and so many don't know about Amanda but I thought for sure her great sculpt would make her a good seller.

I cringe every time I walk into my local TRU and see the Amandas sitting there. I think, "That jerk Randy is going to say 'I told you so'".
The creatures didn't last a day, but the Amandas are sitting there several weeks later.

However, instead of seeing this as proof that humans dont sell, I see this as stone cold proof they need BETTER humans. Give us the beloved characters, and they will sell. Keep taking half measures with generic-offshoots and you will have pegwarmers that end up killing the line.

I honestly have no idea who she is. I never played the game. I thought the figure looked like she belonged in the Alien universe, just didn't want her.

I honestly have no idea who she is. I never played the game. I thought the figure looked like she belonged in the Alien universe, just didn't want her.

She's Ripley's daughter. The game serves to fill in some story during the 50 years Lt. Ripley is just floating through space. ISOLATION was proof that they could make a Good ALIEN game.

I bought one and am just going to work her into a display. It's unlikely anyone viewing will ask questions about her or Windrix.

is it true?

5162qt.jpg

You can even fill the facehugger tube thing with water according to that Pixel Dan video with Randy.

...more info on the pack: 2 Aliens Facehuggers, 2 Aliens Chestbursters, 1 Queen Facehugger, 1 Queen Chestburster and a light up stasis chamber. Still not final and unpainted in this picture. More details will come next month.

CbWpm0XW8AAoxQw.jpg

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Back