Neca Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's with the prices of this things?

I was checking to see if Neca ever came out with series two since I haven't had a local comic shop to shop at in over a year. I found April O'Neal was a convention piece and picked her up online ($25). I already had the Turtles and the convention Moucer pack from when they first came out. I just so happened to check on the turtles prices and it blow me almost away that they're going for close; if not $100 a piece. As many different ways as they were packaged, made in color, and black and white; why so expensive.

I can't even remember if I bothered to buy and pack up any extras.

And, it looks like Neca never made a series two, but I remember seeing pictures. No comic accurate Master Splinter.:(

Last edited:
I've been thinking the same thing. I really don't understand why Neca hasn't rereleased these guys just to get in on that money.

Yeah, it's a shame they discontinued this line.
I bought them a while ago from ebay.
I only wanted the single carded colored ones because only these come with the pieces for the street diorama.

Unfortunately it's almost impossible to find a single carded Raphael.
I had luck to find a german guy selling all four MOCs together for around 205$.

A lot of money but I think I made a pretty good deal though!
And these guys are truely amazing!

i remember picking up the single carded figures for $12 a piece. if i'd known what they'd be worth i would've bought a ton. it really sucks that they never released shredder and the foot soldier. i do have the neca new york comic con boxset. picked that up 2 years ago. got it signed by laird, eastman and the four horsemen. never getting rid of that thing!

I got the Black and White Box Set as it looked classy and also more accurate to the generation of turtles being portrayed, and trust me, even with all the HT Dx and Enterbay Lee and ML and DC Direct figures aroundin my displat, these guys still catch a LOT OF ATTENTION from those who view my collection. Totally worth every amount of money I paid... Great set and great figures totally FUNTASTIC!!

If NECA makes the rest of the figures Id probably want them in Black and White too... If I cant then maybe Ill repaint them myself :lol I mean seriously of all the turtles figures Ive owned, these are by far the best EVER!

I'd really like to have a carded set, but way too expensive now.

I thought I remembered there was a Casey Jones pictured to.

I got all four off eBay a few months ago. My Leonardo came with one of the forearms on backwards. Had to get another one. These really are the best TMNT ever made. I think they canceled series two because of licensing aggreements that wouldn't let them sell in big stores like TRU. I really wish they would finish them. I think they would still sell well on-line. Anyone interested in a Leo with a forearm on backwards?

I know a guy who works at NECA and according to him they no longer hold the TMNT license.
I've seen pics of a Foot Soldier which was also retooled into a Shredder that apparently will never see release. :(

yup, sucks hard. These were the BEST TMNT toys made to date. REALLY wanted that shredder, just to have a shredder figure that Didn't suck.
My Raph's mid-torso joint is stuck, and I can't get it to be unstuck. any suggestions on fixing it?

2720198267_7267e3722c_o.jpg

3313888330_542247849b_o.jpg

^ Salt, meet wound. :lol

I am in the market for Turtles if anyone is selling.

Someone mentioned having a set for sale. I have a Leonardo with the left forearm on backwards that I wouldn't mine selling. I have all the accessories including the box. The forearm movement is restricted though.(it bends the wrong direction)

Someone mentioned having a set for sale. I have a Leonardo with the left forearm on backwards that I wouldn't mine selling. I have all the accessories including the box. The forearm movement is restricted though.(it bends the wrong direction)

Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to find a set without defects. That stinks that you got a backwards arm. :gah:

Even these awesome figures are not immune to NECA's spotty quality control.

Back