• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to mfisher for his amazing belt and holster combo for the Indy PF. Fantastic work and really improves the overall look of the piece.

+ 1 for paulcarson. Awesome Obiwan sculpt and quickly shipped to the states.:chew

+1 for shiveringmelody. Good deal on a Bank Robber Joker. Pleasant to deal with,
item shipped to me quickly and with good packing.

not sure if this is where i salute toyanxiety, but my order through their site went very well and was shipped quick!

also, thanks to DarkArtist for the repaint I got a week or so back!

+1 for P1X4R thanks for the free Bust. :)
to be honest.. your shipping is sloooww...but you DO deliver..:rock

now....... as for the WK Helm...:tap ...:rolleyes:

+1 for Mooncat! Thanks for the great deal on the Richard Dean Anderson, and Keanu Reeves head sculpts. I'll have my Ted "Theodore" Logan (from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure), and MacGuyver (RDA with the "mullett"!) customs using them someday soon! :D

not sure if this is where i salute toyanxiety, but my order through their site went very well and was shipped quick!

also, thanks to DarkArtist for the repaint I got a week or so back!

updated....

And yep, you can leave feedback for toyanxiety here....

A big +1 for Ryanfromindiana ... thanks for being so patient with the payment plan!!!

A HUGE + for P1X4R for my all time grail CM T-800. Ed, it is such a pleasure meeting you. You have made my day. Thank you for the company. Will see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back