New Kits By Narin Coming Soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
Narin has released several teaser pics of some killer kits he's releasing soon.

That Predalien vs. Predator kit WILL BE MINE!

[quote name='Narin' date='Sep 25 2010, 02:15 PM' post='241231']
Hi everyone I am alive.. LOL :lol:
sorry for don't update my sculpt so long time ok they are comming.

pre03.jpg

my Berserker

pre04.jpg

yes.. two heads

pre05.jpg

ahhhhm..

pre06.jpg

original head vs modify head

narinseries.jpg

and sure... NARIN SERIES 05

Thank you very much for all fans
Enjoy :bigthumb:
[/quote]

[quote name='Narin' date='Oct 5 2010, 04:07 AM' post='243468']
Alternative Hunter it is WIP I plan to make it finish on next year now I have few pic of it.

alterhunter01.jpg
alterhunter02.jpg

alterhunter03.jpg

Thank you :)
[/quote]

Pics of his Classic Predator kit sculpt...

pre01.jpg

Classic predator : base kit from The encounter

pre02.jpg

and damage ver.

83287070.jpg

97750757r.jpg

59703195.jpg

53419216.jpg

57552513.jpg

are all these still gonna be 1/6 Sabes? If I was rich, I would get all of em and have Dunaway paint for me :monkey2

would be cool if he did the Berserker in 1/4 scale since SS and HT have the smaller scales covered. I would be suprised if he didnt do the others in his normal 1/6 format though..........especially considering we all know Wang is sculpting a 1/4 Wolf for SS.

Each one of the kits will be in 1/6 scale stated by Narin. Yes Sabes the Narin series 5 is kick ass!

so apparently the Wolf piece will be 1/3rd............so we have a 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4 Wolf statue coming...............prolly all around the same time too :horror. Its a shame the P2 doesnt get this much attention :(. Wolf will be available in every scale possible

The alternate hunter is not a wolf in full but a mixture design, and all of Narin's pieces is going to be at 1/6. I don't know where you got your info about 1/3. I'm in contact with Narin almost everyday.

Well Dan is right on that wolf, but the alternate hunter posted here is 1/6 and a totally different Model than Dan's review! Have another look. Like you stated though 3 wolfs is crazy.

Back