New Preview Of Sideshow PREDATORS Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
Check these out...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Falconer's bio looks pretty "meh..." in those pics. So did Tracker's. The only bio that turned out well on the maquettes is Berkerker's IMO.
Sweet 1:1 masks and skulls, though.

OMFG!!!:horror :thud:

I see Falconer, Tracker, & Classic Bios, Falconer & Berserker dios, and a Berserker skull.

Sign me up for ALL of them! :yess:

Some things strike me odd though... Is the Falconer dio incomplete? It seems to be missing its left arm.

And why a Berserker *skull* ? We never saw it in the movie. Does this mean we arent getting a bust of him??? :( :panic:

OMFG!!!:horror :thud:

I see Falconer, Tracker, & Classic Bios, Falconer & Berserker dios, and a Berserker skull.

Sign me up for ALL of them! :yess:

Some things strike me odd though... Is the Falconer dio incomplete? It seems to be missing its left arm.

And why a Berserker *skull* ? We never saw it in the movie. Does this mean we arent getting a bust of him??? :( :panic:

nah it's there, he has it down and in front of him sort of like in a squat pose, you can see the hand

nah it's there, he has it down and in front of him sort of like in a squat pose, you can see the hand

Ahh, I see it now, thanks! I do hope they incoporate the bird in there somewhere (or am I missing that too? :D )

And I just saw the video, and while not shown, thy DID confirm a 1/1 bust of one of the "new" Predators (which basically means Berserker as hes the ONLY "new" pred who's face we see)! :yess:

My budget for the next 6 or so months is GONE!!! :monkey1

Ahh, I see it now, thanks! I do hope they incoporate the bird in there somewhere (or am I missing that too? :D )

And I just saw the video, and while not shown, thy DID confirm a 1/1 bust of one of the "new" Predators (which basically means Berserker as hes the ONLY "new" pred who's face we see)! :yess:

My budget for the next 6 or so months is GONE!!! :monkey1

Haha, no bird from what I can see. That 1:1 bust, if Berserker, Is gonna truly be one ugly mutha ____er.

Lets see...

4 Masks at roughly $300 each = $1200
3 Dios at rouhly $300 (EX's) each = $900
2 skulls at roughly $350 each = $700
1 Bust at an estimated $800 (?) = $800

Total = $3600

Wallet = :eek:
Kaijuboy = :yess:

Lets see...

Total = $3600

think the bust will likely be in the 1k to 1.2k region :(

Lets see...

Total = $3600

aw come on why'd you have to go and do that. :monkey2 I like living in a semi state of denial. "It's not that much money, I can afford it"

glad to know I can pass on all that stuff :lol. The only thing I like is the classic skull, possibly the Berserker skull. The maquettes look way too inferior to what HT produces now adays, and cause they look to be in 1/6-1/7 scale, easy pass. I would easily pass on a Berserker bust knowing we will get a P2 bust. Very happy for my wallet right now, and I'm glad I chose to go with the HT piece for once :yess:. Congrats to ppl that wanted all this stuff though..............its a shame SS didnt give this much attention to the 2 best Predator designs to date though.

These new items are coasting off the hype for all things Predator right now. Normally, the masks at least would be like $300. Not anymore. The maquettes are pricey, too. Holy nuts...

i want 1/4 scale please. if i wanted smaller i would go with HTs instead.

Also if you listen you hear him say they have a new predator 1:! full scale bust coming out as well!

Back