• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
galactiboy said:
Big +1 to Fritz for a great deal on the
Asian Exclusive Ancient Elder Predator
from Hot Toys!!!

Right back at you. Thanks a lot!!! A big +1 for galactiboy as well.

+1 for Ed (CustomizerWannabe) for my PF Green Goblin!

He is a piece of work! Most impressed. In fact I am floored by this piece. It deserves mad love and why it doesn't command more interest value wise on the secondary market like some other pieces has me baffled. Definitely pictures do not do this piece any justice! Definitely a hands on, must see in person to believe how unbelievably kick ass it is!

Many thanks! Now hopefully I can get a plus from Ed so more people will deal with me! *waves fist* WHAT ABOUT ME?!

hehe

I love it Ed! You were right!

Last edited:
+1 for Eli26. An enthusiatic buyer and FAST payor. Change the feedback he left me to a +1 too please. It was only one item!:D I certainly do appreciate the thought though and am glad you are happy with GG.

+1 for customizerwannabe. Paid fast and was an all around nice guy to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back