• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi pixletwin. I wanted to give a BIG shout out to the following board members. Please be sure they each get a +1 positive feedback from me! I hope that they'll return the favor for me! Here they are:

1. Cocoboloboy ( +1 positive) - He has helped me get my custom USCM marines off the ground and running! I got the MIB HT Vasquez I needed from him in one of his eBay auctions. He'll be helping me in the future with some custom shelving for my HT marines, and has already helped me. Great guy! :D

2. Dboz ( +1 positive) - He helped me greatly by trading a MIB HT Hudson for my SS Boromir exclusive so I could use Hudson to make my own custom Cpl. Hicks! One of the nicest guys around! :D

3. Figuremaster Les ( +1 positive) - He has helped me with invaluable painting tips for custom 1/6 scale figure heads. He will be doing the necessary "leg surgery" soon on my HT Ripley to make her taller, like she should be! Wow, Les is an amazing painter, and an amazing guy! :D

Thanks guys, and I'd love to see your feedback from me when you're ready to give it. I appreciate all of your help SO much! :bow :cool:

Last edited:
+2 to Seretur for hooking me up with the Exclusive T-800 and the Exclusive T-1000. Thanks muchly.

+1 Darkartist81

+1 Lenoir

Lenoir packs things like a pro! Better than a lot of ebay sellers! Thanks again guys!

+1 to DannieDarKo , super fast shipping and just an overall kick ass guy!

+1 for NightCreeper

Thanks for the super-fast, careful shipping for my Toys-R-US exclusive SoundWave. Yet another toy my parents never bought me as a child that I now own. Vindication!!!!! :)

A Gigantic and Stupendous+1 for Rabidwolverine21!!!

:fireworks :fireworks

I recently bought a new Spawn figure that was missing a leg extender and when I attempted to exchange him the company I bought it from was sold out. So I was faced with having to send him back and pay more to buy a complete figure elsewhere.

But this board member hooked me up with an extra extender he had free of charge!!! Even mailed it for free!!!

You rock sir!!! :rock :rock :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back