• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Buttmunch - thanks for hooking me up with the Gotham Times.

THANK YOU!!!

Big MONUMENTAL +2 for Pixletwin for the Awesome LAM figure. He was even so nice as to put a standard SSC stand in there for me as well. :rock

DSCN3805.jpg

+4 to DarkArtist... It was tough to let LAM go but the only damn way I could have done it was to let it go to someone who is such a good eFriend. Also for the 3 headsculpts I just got, which totally rock the casbah! :rock2

Also +2 for Adam@Darkshadowcollectibles for the awesome Leia and the ROTS Anakin .45 Saber prop.

Can I give Adam@Darkshadowcollectibles another +2, pix? One for the awesome Spike puppet from 'Angel', and another point for sending me a Christmas card!! That was the last thing I was expecting, but I'm not surprised since DSC is a great company. Right up there with SSC!:D

+1 to Rory (El Roranous) for the sweet trade. You got your PZ, I got my 360. Wait, shssssh, I think I hear it calling me now...

Also... +3 for Pixletwin, +3 for Venakin Skywalker, +2 for piccolodaimaoh, +8 for kl241, +3 for P!tu, +1 for MrHatrulez, +6 for Ironman1188... all for repaints and sales. These guys rule. :rock

A BIG, GIANT, JUICY + 1 FOR FRITZ..ANOTHER HULK PF FOR ME....

+1 for bwayne for the freddy payment, +1 to carbo-fation for the Frodo payment, +1 to johnnyMS for the Hulk payment, and +1 to adoptedscot for the rivendell art print payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back